Uh-oh...I think PLEBA has gotten to me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Argh...I dunno why, but for some reason PLEBA has become one of my regular stops while checking the forums! The PLEBA girls must have gotten to me, somehow. Maybe brain-washing? mind-control? some sort of wierd talking jellyfish?

there's probably something in the water...

discothequeLP said:
Argh...I dunno why, but for some reason PLEBA has become one of my regular stops while checking the forums! The PLEBA girls must have gotten to me, somehow. Maybe brain-washing? mind-control? some sort of wierd talking jellyfish?

there's probably something in the water...

Addiction to PLEBA/U2 is a good thing:wink:
By the way what part of Los Angeles do you live in???

PLEBA is addicting, plain and simple. Sooner or later you find that you're spending a hell of alot of time here and really having fun.

I know what you mean. I used to check out News, EYKIW, Where The Album Has No/A Name, and Lemonade Stand. Popping into Pleba on occasion to see what was going on, and see if there was any new fanfics!
Now I check out News, EYKIW, WTAHAN, and PLEBA all the damn time. I'm even posting gradually more and more here! Hehehe.

Last edited:
Hello. My Name is Blu and I'm DAMN proud of my Blue Crack/Bono/U2 addiction :drool: :drool: .... I don't EVER want to be cured!!!!
:wink:

I personally love the blue crack simply because there is always something good to look at. I get on here first thing in the morning, and it never fails there is always something to put a smile on my face. It might sound sad, but I always look forward to get on PLEBA. I want to thank you all for being the greatest bunch.

It is nice to know that there are other weirdos out there like me.:wink:

Re: Re: Uh-oh...I think PLEBA has gotten to me...

BonoFox1 said:

Addiction to PLEBA/U2 is a good thing:wink:
By the way what part of Los Angeles do you live in???

i live in Westchester, by LAX

where are you, foxy?

I was hooked the instant i wandered in here.
it was the first place i went when i got on interference!
were all so much nicer to each other here than in other parts of the forum:eyebrow:
i should have been warned about the pleba girls before i came in here!:lol:
even though im one of the scarier ones:|

u2bonogirl said:
:
i should have been warned about the pleba girls before i came in here!:lol:
even though im one of the scarier ones:|

i don't think that you pleba girls are that scary...

and it should be pleba ladies, it just sounds better....:wink:

I go out of my way to make sure that PLEBA is the first thing I see when I wake up most mornings.

:yes: :heart: I've made some great friends here! :hug:

Lucy3011 said:
I know what you mean. I used to check out News, EYKIW, Where The Album Has No/A Name, and Lemonade Stand. Popping into Pleba on occasion to see what was going on, and see if there was any new fanfics!
Now I check out News, EYKIW, WTAHAN, and PLEBA all the damn time. I'm even posting gradually more and more here! Hehehe.

Ditto except that the Fanfic forum scares the crap out of me. :yikes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom