UF Doc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TiaraGurl

War Child
I could watch this kind of thing for HOURS.

Favorite parts:

Brain Eno-Should we go and watch the eclipse?

Larry-I just want to state for the record I want that edited. (the flock of seagulls comment)

Edge-Lost in space do you remember that show?

They're just so young I can't believe it!

Queen Bee said:
I adore when Bono and Edge crack up while they are singing the vocals to "Three Sunrises." It's so cute. :cute:
:lmao: I love that part too! I made my brother watch it twice last night, now he's totally convinced I'm nuts.

I also like, "You might want to try it with a little more passion next time, Bono." :laugh:

:cute:

Its SO nice to finally watch it nice and clear instead of the grainy VHS I've been watching for years!

That's some wardrobe Danny Lanois is sporting too! :laugh:

U2girl02 said:
:larry: "Hi fans!!"

:wink:

:laugh: :lol:

I also love the part when Adam is having his picture taken and he's jeans are tight and his shirt is all messed up.
Gotta love mullets, tight jeans and boots!

Bono/Daniel Lanois totally created the first stages of the macarena. ;)

007674d3.jpg

81605cf6.jpg

8bbc6181.jpg

66d25004.jpg

953eb7d3.jpg

:cute:

Last edited:
might just be me, but when Bono is speaking he sounds..erm. very effeminate. :flirt:

Queen Bee said:
I adore when Bono and Edge crack up while they are singing the vocals to "Three Sunrises." It's so cute. :cute:

I also liked when Brian Eno was trying to convince the kids outside of Slane Castle that he was Quincy Jones. :laugh:

Jeah, the three sunrises crack is just soooo cute!! :D And the macarena to...I almost fell of the couch watching those two...

:love: the video, love the stills! :drool:

I have always loved this and I'm so glad to find others who love it too! My favorite parts are Bono and his notebook, Bono cracking up laughing and clapping while singing, and Adam and Eno in the eclipse.

Last edited:
That part about when Bono starts talking about Johnny MacGorney nd the story his father used to tell him! :lol: It always cracked me up....

oh and he is a fire swallower :ohmy: *cuddles the bono*

FallingStar said:
oh and he is a fire swallower :ohmy: *cuddles the bono*

I had to watch that part repeatedly. "Wait, did he just... put a match out with his mouth?!" He is so multi-talented. Who knew?

:eeklaugh: :heart:

yeah i love that part too!!!!!

and when adam enters the photographs room and "where do i have to sit?? oh yeah the camera points at that way so...."

or when edge is spelling a name and he doesn't know it!!

or when larry starts singing!!!

Bono: "The song's already over before you begin it. You know what it's like? 'I'll tell you a story about Johnny McGordy. Shall I begin it? Well, that's all that's in it.' My father used to tell me that when I was a kid, to put me to sleep. "

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom