U2ube Links Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that Adam is the only one you see for the first 3 parts, I don't even think you hear or see bono until the 4th part, and then it's only for that part. LOL I didn't know that something like this had ever occured in U2, what a difference from today!

I know! I was surprised that he was given so much time. Plus we got to see him making a sandwich!:hyper:

ok.. i haven't scrolled through all the pages here so I am sure its here somewhere..
It was Nov.5th 2005, Las Vegas Nite 2 of the Vertigo Tour.. An amazing show btw!! I am so glad I was there! The second time that I got into the ellipse due to someone who actually turned down the winning VERTIGO.. ! in front of me and they gave it to me...So I end up right on the rail in front of Edge inside the ellipse...Amazing setlist and surprises as well..
Here's the absolute highlight of that show Bono and Brandon Flowers got so into this song..OMG..:ohmy: :drool:

In a Little While
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OulhAuy2OfY&mode=related&search=

Awwwwwwwwwwww MEMORIES! :happy:

Enjoy! again..

You Tube has the UK interview up. I found it enjoyable and the guys look good. Larry looks especially :drool:

Have not posted enough to supply the link so the title to search for is U2- Interview on UK TV (2006)

That LAPOE vid is my video....glad you guys like it!

Babydoll, which one are you, I might have some pictures of you as well!

I'm pretty much a lurker in here, and it was kinda fun to find my video posted up. Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom