U2ube Links Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greety said:
I'm not sure it hasn't been posted before (don't think so though)

Virtual U2 in Second Life; who ever made this is a big fan or has at least been to many shows. The graghics on the big screen even fit and he knows on which songs a girl is invited to dance with Bono!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mro9Qzv--k8

:lol:

Thanks for posting Greet! :D

It reminds me of Sims - I haven't played that game for ages... wonder if I'm still married to Adam... or was it Edge? :hmm: :wink:

Jeannieco said:

I don't get what happened there? Did someone release tear gas or were they just fighting or something?
:huh:

I think the people in the front were getting rowdy and started pushing forward, and maybe someone did release a tear gas.

does anyone know if there's a clip fo the Rattle and Hum out takes on You Tube? I was reading the part in U2 by U2 last night about when Bono hurt his shoulder, and wanted to see the clip again of when he was going to the hospital for that.
anyone?

Ok! I have to leave for a bit... I haven't watched the file in a long time, let me make sure it still works and I'll start uploading it if there are no problems. I'll let you know!

:shocked: you have that file comet?????

I can remember Neutral uploading them, but it didn't work for me back then :huh: so I never got it

:flirt:Will you send it to your little GG please?

Of course!! Hang on I'm checking my file... It's on the old laptop. I have to leave in a few minutes... I'm trying to hurry!

Yikes... it's 178 MB... looks like I'm heading over to mega upload... I'll let you know when it finishes!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yjlUtIj2ego&mode=related&search

I think this may have been posted somewhere. Sorry if if was , but I just saw this for the first time! It's from the show in Bonolulu I attended in December and it's the clip of Michael, the fan that got pulled up on stage by Bono to play Wild Horses! It's cool because it shows the whole thing, especially afterwards when he started running down the B stage jumping for joy! It was an awesome moment from the show! So glad somebody caught this on tape!!
Enjoy!! heeeeeeeey sha la la la heeeeeeeey SHA LA LA
LOVE IT

ok I sent the Rattle & Hum outtake of Bono going to the hospital to all who asked... if anyone else wants it just let me know... I can probably just post the link here... I think it's ok to post since it wasn't on the R & H dvd.

Oh I also forgot to mention...

For some reason the file will only play for me in either itunes or Quicktime... it won't play in RealPlayer or Windows Media Player (for me at least). Hopefully you can play it in one of those!

love2bmama said:
does anyone know if there's a clip fo the Rattle and Hum out takes on You Tube? I was reading the part in U2 by U2 last night about when Bono hurt his shoulder, and wanted to see the clip again of when he was going to the hospital for that.
anyone?
Oops... :D I've read your request yesterday evening and I've just uploaded the hospital clip on youtube. But I see bonocomet already helped you out! :up: Anyway, here's the link, just in case someone else wants to see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJBy7LtHBg4

Rocko didn't let them near the dressing room , but threw him in the Heart with a "Bono's Granddad" pass. Too funny!!

I noticed that the video failed to show Rocko's talk with Bono Snr. Maybe he just let him in to award the enormous effort.

Wasn't there another Us fan that was frequently in the heart(2001 first leg) that came dressed up in a head-to-toe cow costume?

U2FanPeter said:

Wasn't there another Us fan that was frequently in the heart(2001 first leg) that came dressed up in a head-to-toe cow costume?
Yep. He was in the documentary on the Chicago DVD.

Bibien said:

Oops... :D I've read your request yesterday evening and I've just uploaded the hospital clip on youtube. But I see bonocomet already helped you out! :up: Anyway, here's the link, just in case someone else wants to see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJBy7LtHBg4

Wow, thanks for posting that! I hadn't seen it before.
I can't believe they let the camera crew in the hosptial exam room. Poor Bono! :(

Oh poor baby I haven't seen that either. He was really hurting. I had the opportunity to seem him perform with the sling. Even though he was hurt it was very sexsay!!!

I felt like the camera guy was really pushing it, I'm surprised Bono and Paul let them film as much as they did.
I also felt really sorry for B when he looks at his shoulder and says "why's that bone sticking up right there?". That is a really scary feeling, when part of your body isn't where it should be! I'd have been :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom