U2's un-sung heros

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salomeU2000

The Fly
In looking at some of these posts, with pictures of "before" and "now". It made me realize, there are a few people we should all thank, the people who have not been given the credit they deserve. (who are these "people"? - you ask)
They stylists to got them from this:
showcase.jpg

To this:
january.jpg

THANKS-A-MILLION for taking something and making it so much better. ;)

salome999 said:
In looking at some of these posts, with pictures of "before" and "now". It made me realize, there are a few people we should all thank, the people who have not been given the credit they deserve. (who are these "people"? - you ask)
They stylists to got them from this:
showcase.jpg

To this:
january.jpg

THANKS-A-MILLION for taking something and making it so much better. ;)

I'll agree with you that their style now is wonderful... but you will have to consider that back when the first picture was taken, it was the 80's and that was the style. They were very much in style back then. Just as they are very much in style now.

I rather liked them in their 80's days... because it reminds me of how I was back then. I *wore* those clothes. I knew people who *had* that hair. I will forever be a staunch supporter of how they looked back then because that's the way they were. I don't think they changed for the better or for the worse. They've morphed into their own and developed into their own and have adapted to the times as they have seen fit.

Moonie :D

Back
Top Bottom