U2's dressing room requests

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
today in our paper, celebrity dressing room requestss... and I lolled... U2 are a bunch of alcoholics!!! :wink: well at least they prefer Dutch Beer...
the list:
1 crate of local beer, 4 crates Heineken(dutch:D), 1/2 crate Guiness, 1 bottle Cuervo tequila, 1 bottle Absolut Vodka, 1 bottle of Jack Daniels Black(what's this?), 2 bottles of Moet White STar champagne, 3 bottles french white chardonnay, 3 bottles of fine bordeaux, 2 bottles of Mouton Cadet(red wine), 2 bottles Australian Black Opal( white wine) and 1 bottle of either Port or Sherry...
quite a list don't you think for three guys? :wink:

I strongly suspect that is for the entire crew - not just the band.

Jack Daniels is a whiskey BTW.

Hmmm.....I wonder if the port is for Paul McG? :wink:

financeguy said:
I strongly suspect that is for the entire crew - not just the band.

Jack Daniels is a whiskey BTW.

Hmmm.....I wonder if the port is for Paul McG? :wink:

I HOPE it is for the crew... otherwise it would not be healthy *snicker*

It is also for the hospitality areas... and yes, this is the old concert rider listed in the Smoking Gun :)

Miroslava said:
It is also for the hospitality areas... and yes, this is the old concert rider listed in the Smoking Gun :)
what's the Smoking Gun??? :scratch: seems like I have to dig up the old title yet again :wink:

Galeongirl said:
today in our paper, celebrity dressing room requestss... and I lolled... U2 are a bunch of alcoholics!!! :wink: well at least they prefer Dutch Beer...
the list:
1 crate of local beer, 4 crates Heineken(dutch:D), 1/2 crate Guiness, 1 bottle Cuervo tequila, 1 bottle Absolut Vodka, 1 bottle of Jack Daniels Black(what's this?), 2 bottles of Moet White STar champagne, 3 bottles french white chardonnay, 3 bottles of fine bordeaux, 2 bottles of Mouton Cadet(red wine), 2 bottles Australian Black Opal( white wine) and 1 bottle of either Port or Sherry...
quite a list don't you think for three guys? :wink:

:lol: :laugh: no wonder ;);)

That would have to be for the crew......four people couldn't drink that much if they tried. That would get a sizable number of people pretty drunk.

hehe good taste yeah.. since they love Heineken.. wich happens to be my fave dutch beer.. :D come on Bono, have one with me :wink:

I imagine they don't have this much any more, since Bono has apparently sworn off drink and Clayton's a recovering alcoholic.

I think I read somewhere that Bono doesn`t drink when hes got a show the following day as it affects his voice. I know a singer who is the same. However, I`m sure he makes up for lost time when he doesn`t have a show the following day - listen to the Grammys interview that was on Irish radio for proof!

oh yes, i just heard that- funny that u mentioned it right as i was listening to it. :) he does sound a little intoxicated though... maybe winning the grammies is an excuse for him.

uh Bono not drinking anymore... :eyebrow: I don't think so... I mean.. you can always hear stories abotu wine this, guinness that...

Hmmm..Bono without a drink :scratch: Nah..doesn't seem right somehow. I quite like the idea of him having a drink and a smoke...I know, I know...it's bad to smoke but somehow I think the overall picture makes him appear more rugged/masculine... I dunno. I think I'm talking crap..ok going now..:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom