U2's Adam's still Smith-en (Suzy Smith)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IrishThunder

The Fly
Hi,

Good news is Adam is still happy, the bad news is he is still with Suzy!! (I want him to be happy but with me!!!!!!!) lol

There is a short article in todays Sunday World about Suzy and Adam, I do not have the whole article as it was in the Irish edition so just bits of it was texted to me by someone in the Republic.

When suzy was not at the Oscars everyone assumed they were over (I was not convinced, as she keeps a low profile.

So here is the main points of the article..

*They have been together 5-6 yrs

*Suzy is from Canada

*She got the job with Principle after she pestered them for a job (Sounds a bit of a fan then?!?)

*She now works in London, on musical projects (I assume she left Principle)

*Adam travels back and forth to London where he has a home

*She is very shy and likes to stay out of the limelight

Thats about it!

:hug: I'm glad Adam's happy. I kind of wondered about Suzy when she wasn't at the Oscars...Maybe she just keeps an even lower profile than Larry and Ann!

LMFAO from canada. LMFAO!!!

pestered them for a job! LMFAO!!!!!

and I may go to England this summer to work

:shifty:

Can someone find this article? (edit: I tried to find it online... but the Sunday World doesn't post online :()

And YAY for them! I was hoping poor Adam wasn't the only one without a significant other.... cause that would be sad :(

Last edited:
I think she went on tour with them on the PopMart tour.

Why?
*puts explaining hat on*
OK, you know the Simpsons episode with U2? It says in the credits, "Also Starring Paul McGuinness Susie Smith" So, Homer talks to three people affiliated with U2... one is a guard at the door, one is Paul McGuinness, and the other is the bald woman whom he pushes down and says "Get out of the way, Kojak!"
So, I'm thinking that was supposed to be her.
They must have got together then :cute:
And, I made a still cos I'm like that. :)

Attachments

• susiesmith.jpg
    susiesmith.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 229
Ummm..I scanned the article, but it actually says they broke up a while ago. :scratch:

22529442.jpg

IrishThunder said:
*Suzy is from Canada

*She got the job with Principle after she pestered them for a job (Sounds a bit of a fan then?!?)

:shocked:

my name is Susan, i'm from canada and i am a fan who would have pestered them for a job cause i :heart: U2 and adam.

quite a few coincidences. :hmm:

i could be dating adam right now. :ohmy: :shifty:

:lmao:

ADAM YOU SHOULD BE DATING ME!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

k...i'm done. :reject:

Last edited:
I think Rebecca is Stunning, I am sure Suzie is a lovely person but not what I would call stunning.

She must work out a good bit, but like Madonna I think she is too built up (muscle) to wear such a girly dress.

The article I got about them being together was from the SUNDAY WORLD and it seems to be mostly right when it comes to U2. Mind you the other article suits me better, Adam in dublin single, Moi in Belfast single!!!! HELLO!!!!

You know the pics of Adam and Susie at a fashion event found at Rex features, I think Suzie looks a lot younger in them than in this pic. Here she look much older.

I was able to read that tiny article and it is quite the purple prose. The writer closes with a completely irrelevant reference to Adam's infamous Achtung Baby picture and then a rather catty remark about Ms. Smith:

"Adam appeared naked on the sleeve of U2's Achtung Baby, proudly displaying a not insubstantial appendage - his eyes, I mean. Clearly, for Suzie, size matters."

This is probably why she stays out of the limelight - aaacck!

Back
Top Bottom