u2granny appreciation thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
344%3C74%3A323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3C3656782ot1lsi

:bono:: Sure, we're having fun. But, we miss granny!

Well,I don't know what other pic to post. Because everyone's probably seen it! But everyone deserves a pick me up. (And I may have mentioned before that a Granny post was the first I ever saw on here.) So as a thank you, and best wishes.
AngelB023.jpg

well, I don't know much about u2granny :reject: , and I don't have many pics on my computer. And it looks like you are all posting older ones. So here's my contribution for a current pic, being that we used it all night at the setlist party :wink:
(and I wanted to appreciate another U2 fan!)

FastCarsB_WPhoto.jpg

:hug: If it hadn't been for u2granny, I wouldn't have a great big poster of the boys on my wall or as many stills or pictures as I do :hug: What would we do without her?

819bc18c.jpg

:applaud: thanks u2granny!!
untitlednmb.jpg

U2Granny is the best. Whatever is happening in your life, remember we are always here for you! :hug: I hope everything gets better for you....

Thanks for always posting such fantastic pics. :)

Bibien said:
Take care u2granny..
knuffie.gif
knuffie.gif

bonosmile7bw.jpg

Bibien, you've posted my all time favorite
Bono pic!!

Granny ,I haven't been here a lot lately so I feel a bit out of the loop but I sure hope everything works out fine for you and I want you to know how much I also appreciate all your pic posts here and other uploads on other places ;)

Thank you!!

:hug: granny :bow:

Bibien said:
Take care u2granny..
knuffie.gif
knuffie.gif

bonosmile7bw.jpg

I've been out of town for a week and am just now catching up. Bibien beat me to that one; looking through pictures for one to post, I realized that many of the gorgeous JT pictures are from The Lady herself. :) So . . . u2granny, my friend, this one is for you, too.

BonoJTHat2.jpg

:hug:

I hope that a single bad day, bad moment, "liberated" thought, etc., was all that was behind the impetus for 4 pages of "I hope everything is OK".

That said... I'd feel pretty good about some things if a bad patch in my life brought forth the sentiments expressed in the preceding posts! It's always nice to know that people notice, and people care...

Here's all I can add... :hug:

You are the best!:D

Back
Top Bottom