U2007 Marathon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a video for Street Missions? :ohmy:

It's just gone 1am here, browneyedgirl :wink:

Seeya folks!

I wonder if they'll play Beautiful Ghost... :drool:

:wave:

Alisaura said:
There's a video for Street Missions? :ohmy:

It's just gone 1am here, browneyedgirl :wink:

Seeya folks!

I wonder if they'll play Beautiful Ghost... :drool:

:wave:

on youtube you can watch them playing street mission on a tv channel...it was their first tv appearence...

im recording the interview thing..i think i missed the intro with bono before streets..but i'll see what i can get for those leaving

yeah hopefully this goes much easier than the cannes videos i did..they wouldnt convert right..but audio is easier..

tanner_sis said:
lmao yeah i guess so..i woke up when my hand fell on the keyboard lmao

:lol: you poor.....for me it's afternoon..

running just started when I was writing this...."and she woke up,woke up from where she was lying still....:giggle: sorry

god..im in here sleeping on the desk and dad brings in a garder snake..scared the living shit out of me! fuckin hell!

he goes..do you want this..i turn around and see its tail sticking outta his had..god..i thought it was a rat tail or something at 1st..hes like well you used to play with them when you were little..well um yeah but i was sleeping..jesus :lol:

and damn it the thing didnt save..when i woke up and hit the keyboard that time it messed it up..i cant seem to do anything technical right lately lmao..:huh:

*browneyedgirl* said:
:lol: about the garder snake

zoo station :dancing: and :dance: what version? sounding good :drool:

Zoo station from Buenos Aires 2006-last show before the postponement. He did a shoutout to Sian :)

yeah it acted like it was saving it..but when i went to play it it was just noise....im sure someone around her has it in one form or another..i'll do some searching the net for it..

tanner_sis said:
yeah it acted like it was saving it..but when i went to play it it was just noise....im sure someone around her has it in one form or another..i'll do some searching the net for it..
oh good

what version of stars go blue?
and I don't know this song either playing now.

as far as i know there is only one version of stars go blue and thats the vh1 live version..

the other song is dancing barefoot from the best ofs.. i was gonna run and look at my cd..cause i hadnt heard it either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom