U2007 Marathon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*browneyedgirl* said:
they played earlier, don't come knocking on my door, bono and andrea corr, and i had never heard that either. pretty song but at first i didn't know it was andrea.

I was referring to another song: time enough for tears.

Bono didn't sing in that track, but he wrote the song for the Corrs album.

Yey thanks ..err what do you go by? I think i usually just say u2mac..but its u2man :lol: too much macphisto on the brain lmao.. anyways..happy to be back and im wide awake for having 3 hours of sleep from being up 30+hours :lmao:

oh i looked across the thread..can anyone help me for testimony and little black dress..i dont think i have those..:wink:

na I'll call you wendy..i remember it now..i hadnt posted on here for a while so i forgot names..i have some of ya'll on my msn

yeah i just go by tanner..real names theresa..but its a pain..tanner is better :lol:

lmao so $60 it was eh? last year she wouldnt say lmao ..love the version tho.. and the video..its my wallpaper on my phone and has been since the video came out lmao

my connection must be slow cause it was race against time..which is actually viva davidoff isnt it? *listens*

never mind..i got my head stuck up my arse too :lmao: viva davidoff.. hahaha no..i always get race against time mixed with being off passengers..

lol no prob .. I would listen to nothing but u2 all the time so ive got alot of the songs memorized..but i confuse them now and again..we are only human lmao..now ive been listening to alot of new order and things..my new found love for peter hook :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom