U2007 Marathon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh I cant stand their version of paint it black..its not completely terrible..its just not morbid enough

Aah, Beautiful Day Mark 1. Kind of glad Bono changed the lyrics - some of them are good, but there are some lines that sound a bit forced and awkward to me.

okay so my salome is protected..but i can upload the remix if you want me to go ahead and send that one..

SO...I've seen that Jools Holland show before (it's OnDemand if you have Comcast cable :) ) - do y'all know if that version of Velvet Dress was from an appearance they did on the show?

( :love: this duet too, course!)

I am SO not getting anything done today.

tanner_sis said:
okay so my salome is protected..but i can upload the remix if you want me to go ahead and send that one..
yes, thanks! only if it's not too much trouble

wow! bono and frank sinatra
two shots of happy :drool:

Maybe Michael Buble could record Two Shots...I'd say Tony Bennett, but I think he's a tad too old. Or better yet, Elvis Cosello!

Tracklist last hour, I may have some versions wrong

big girls are best - 7 ?
window in the skies - u218 singles
with or without you - rattle & hum outtakes?
Paint it black - (stones cover) live from ?
always - 7 fanclub album (?)
if you wear that velvet dress - jools holland version
i've got you under my skin - with frank sinatra
Two Shots of Happy - tv broadcast sinatra birthday/single version
Can't Help Falling in Love - version?

u2search said:
Can't Help Falling in Love - version?

I know that's from Zoo2 (that's the name of the fanclub cd, isn't it?), but don't know about the others.

could i have dancing barefoot too mullengirl please, brown_eyedgirl @ earthlink.net

i can't help falling in love and now the sweetest thing, there could'nt be a better playlist than today :applaud: wbwc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom