U2 WON!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
U2 WON THE INTERNET FANS AWARD ON THE AMA's, YYYAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

WE ROCK!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I'm SO excited!! Maybe we should throw a PLEBA Party!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I screamed really loud when they won, and basically scared everyone surrounding me. LOL
U2 ROCKS!

I'll join the screaming party! GO U2!! What
pisses me off is that N*SYNC beat them for best pop/rock band!!!!! THATS SO HORRIBLE!!! *writhing on the floor in agony* It was funny cause Justin "I Try To Be Ghetto" Timberlake was like, "Oh stop booin' U2's gonna hit da Grammys." LOLOLOLOL!!!!!
biggrin.gif
He betta reconize!

Yaaaaaayyyyyyyy!
biggrin.gif
I am so excited that they won SOMETHING tonight, I was getting depressed for a little while!

too bad i missed the guy from nstink and his comment on U2 losing for best rock/pop category...i was so pissed off when i heard they'd lost that i turned the tv off!

yeah...we shouldn't be too bummed out...U2 are gonna be all over the Grammy's!!!
biggrin.gif

it's gonna be a "BEAUTIFUL DAY"!!!!!!

------------------
Love don't need to find a way
You find your own way
I forget that I can't stay
And so I say that
All roads lead to where you are
All roads lead to where you are
~ Love Comes Tumbling

*+*MaRiA*+*
She is the dreamer....she's imagination

Originally posted by Foadie:
pisses me off is that N*SYNC beat them for best pop/rock band!!!!! THATS SO HORRIBLE!!! *writhing on the floor in agony* It was funny cause Justin "I Try To Be Ghetto" Timberlake was like, "Oh stop booin' U2's gonna hit da Grammys." LOLOLOLOL!!!!!
biggrin.gif
He betta reconize!

Yeah, he betta reconize. i died laughing when he made that comment and the fact that there were fans booing cracked me up as well.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
He betta reconize!
Represent'n...the bling bling Edge...all up in it, BonoMan.

TTTIIIIIIIGGGHHHHTTT!! Shoo, H to the Izzo....

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

A little less circuitry ** A little more poetry

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

HAHA, THAT'S TOO FUNNY, FOADIE! JUSTIN "MR. GHETTO WANNABE" TIMBERLAKE COULDNT HANDLE THE BOOS ON HIM AND HIS SAPPY BAND.
rolleyes.gif

YAY!!! U2 FANS ON THE INTERNET RULE
biggrin.gif

------------------
"life should be fragrant; rooftop to the basement". Peace, U2 lovers ...from AdamGrrl

Originally posted by eebz:
HAHA, THAT'S TOO FUNNY, FOADIE! JUSTIN "MR. GHETTO WANNABE" TIMBERLAKE COULDNT HANDLE THE BOOS ON HIM AND HIS SAPPY BAND.
rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

WOW! was the BOOING that loud?!?! too bad...i wish i could have seen that!

------------------
When you look at the world
What is it that you see?

*+*MaRiA*+*
She is the dreamer....she's imagination

yay! Oh, I love it when we help our band get some recognition.

I love Nsuck being booed even more.

And I love that MY band is nominated for 8 flippin' Grammy Awards (those things actually count for something UNLIKE the AMAs
tongue.gif
)

biggrin.gif

-sula

It was funny cause Justin "I Try To Be Ghetto" Timberlake was like, "Oh stop booin' U2's gonna hit da Grammys." LOLOLOLOL!!!!!
biggrin.gif
He betta reconize!

HAHHAHAHHA!!! OMG That was just freakin hilarious.

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Sicy's FTP

I think Internet Artist was the best award to win because the fans picked it.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I tried to watch the AMA's but I couldn't take it. Just watching P Diddy was too much for me. So I watched the Michael Jackson show.

It was okay entertaining I guess, but he still gives me the creeps!

Originally posted by eebz:
biggrin.gif

They sure do!

((((((YOUSE GUYS))))))

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

we?re cool!!!

we rock!!!

we drool!!!

we?re simply the best!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

COOL!!!!!!!!
icon14.gif

I'm so freaking proud of us. Too bad our lads didn't won for being the BEST FREAKING BAND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!! We know they are, and they know it too. SO why bother if NSTINK won? At least now our boys know we love them like no other fans and I bet that must something they feel joyful about

CONGRATS TO US AND U2! (((PLEBA)))
smile.gif

NSTINK---------->
Flush77.gif

Have you heard their last album?? Really saaaaaad saaaaaad thing
biggrin.gif

Hooray for our babes!
cheering.gif

party_2.gif

[This message has been edited by Ana (edited 01-10-2002).]

Yay for the Internet Award.

Boo for Nsync. Seriously though ... Nsync over U2 and Dave Matthews Band? I have zero respect for Nsync. Atleast DMB writes their own stuff and it's not half bad to listen to either.

Justin better be happy with his pointy little AMA statue, cause he won't be getting any at the Grammys.

Justin and his wannabe curly hair doesn't have anything on our afro man--Adam Clayton!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 01-10-2002).]

A million ppl in school asked me if I saw it last night, and I was like 'yes yes yes' and they're like 'you were probably sitting there voting every 2 seconds weren't you?' lol
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

A little less circuitry ** A little more poetry

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Bittersweet victory though...those awards are so STUPID! It's ok though, they'll sweep the Grammys, right Justin?
wink.gif

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

Back
Top Bottom