U2 with other famous people!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
d01a8bde.jpg

Best picture ever!!!! Bruce realizing how amazing Bono is and Bono not even knowing:
b43d166e.jpg

:bow:

I don?t know if this one has been posted already but I don?t give a damn! :hyper: :hyper:
9847f70f.jpg

dec893ef.jpg

b7fe980b.jpg

Thank you so much once again Kelly :hug:

So I have a request! Two, actually, if I may be so bold...
1)Does anyone have any pix of Bono with Jars of Clay from the 5/18/04 DATA event? I saw a few pictures of him with the whole group on Wireimage, but am looking for some full size ones!
2)How about Ms. Ali? I once saw a very fuzzy version of a picture of her with Fergie -- does anyone have a clear version of that, perchance, please, please, please?

Cool, Bono and Willem Dafoe know each other! When I saw that second picture of Bono with Clinton where he is siting in a chair at first I could only see Bono so for a few seconds I thought on the other side he was looking at James Lipton.... :lol:

Thanks for the new pics Kelly :hug:

Kelly, bless you! That indeed is Jars of Clay -- thank you *so* much. I love both U2 and Jars of Clay so much, so it's truly phenomenal to get some pictures of them together. I was so terribly excited when I saw the wee pix on wireimage, but wireimage is such a tease -- leaves you wanting more, more, more! ;-)

As for the Ali with Fergie picture, I do have a dreadful photocopy -- it's one of those copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of umpteen generations (washed out, you know), but it's very cool. Ali has this enormous grin on her face (so it would be lovely to have a good copy!) and is wearing (what I believe is) that long red coat she so favored back in the day. (I say I believe 'cause it's in b&w, so I'm not sure.) It's at home w/various other pictures, so when I go home in July, I'll snap it up and scan it in and post it on my beloved Ali pictures thread (and I have to join the chorus of praise on your behalf, Kelly -- you have dug up some super-fine pix of Ali & of everyone!)...

Back
Top Bottom