U2 Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chemgirl

Acrobat
I'm guessing that most of Pleba has noticed that quite a few of U2's music videos consist of Bono showing his chest off. Which is Awesome! :wink:

As a relative newcommer to both Pleba and YouTube, i haven't discovered what U2 Videos are the best (according to the above spec). Any suggestions? Post your favorites!

Sorry no link/pictures. I'm at work, and quietly posting this because I already have a reputation as quite a Bono-Lover. :evil: :angel:

Bad

bonomiccordRHBadGg.gif

bonostorytimeRHBadGg.gif

bonoraisingarmRHBadGg.gif

bonogoeshiphopRHBadGg.gif

bonohairRHBadGg.gif

bonohairclassicRHBadGg.gif

bonohairlolRHBadGg.gif

Last edited:
Out of Control, an older live version (Belfast 1981), it might be on You Tube if you look.

bonoooc7strippinGg.gif

bonoooc9happydanceGg.gif

bonoooc8micGg.gif

Last edited:
zuropa_fit said:
:wave: chemgirl (it's mkfg from @U2)!! How's life?

hey! Long time no see....
Thanks for telling me about this site. Did I ever say that? I don't think I have. :hug:

As you can see, this is about as creative as my screen names get.

it opens january 23rd but thats a wednesday so im hoping i can see it that saturday.

did you ever see them live?

Hey Gg... this thread made me realize you haven't made any gifs from Night + Day... at least I don't think so... :hmm:

bonocomet said:
Hey Gg... this thread made me realize you haven't made any gifs from Night + Day... at least I don't think so... :hmm:

:hmm: no I don't think I ever did... I wonder why :lol:

oh I know! because the file was a playlist I couldn't convert! that way I couldn't cap it!

:hmm: perhaps some day I'll be able to find the original source for it :scratch: it's an asx file now...

a little over an hour away from philly.
have u ever heard of the lehigh valley?

Back
Top Bottom