U2 UNCOVERED-amazing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

passingcat

The Fly
Did you see on the ITV1 UK tv U2 Uncovered-behind the scenes with cat deeley...

Excellent!!!!!!!!

great interview..+VERTIGO FOOTAGE...

Bono said he often chooses the shy interesting girls to pull onto stage and sometimes a really boring over confident girl trys to climb over her as he pulls her up-that really pisses him off-SO ALL YOU PLEBAS-LOOK SHY,MYSTERIOUS BUT INTERESTING and never try to bunnyhop over a girl already chosen...or If he sings The Fly-make sure you are waving a rose around (Melpop...)and be really outgoing....!!

He also said that sometimes he chooses a girl to pull up onto stage but she REFUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:ohmy:

Last edited:
:shocked: REFUSES!!!!!!!!???:faint:.....how can you refuse Bono!?
:eyebrow:

This is great news for me...i'm shy..:combust:...i think i look interesting...:laugh:...but Bono's opinion might be different..:laugh:

Sevikins said:
Trade secrets-- people people, what was posted must NOT leave this forum!!!

:wink: Together we shall have B to ourselves.

BRILLIANT plan!!!! I support this 1000%! :happy: :D

downloading from u2 torrents right now - just 171 hours more to go:huh:

edit - it knew I was saying bad things about it - now up to 206 hours :(

Last edited:
I could be considered a girl that refused. Tho in my defense I didnt know til after it happened that he was trying to get me to come up. I didnt hear him at all and he didnt do the "finger touch thing" he does when he picks a girl and I was sort of freaking out. :laugh: So not going to happen again.

I am shy until I get to know someone. I force myself to be outgoing in situations that I feel uncomfortable. I am never in GA though. I can't stand long and i am under 5'. I am going to try to force myself to fight the pain of standing because i want to be there.

I'd be pretty nervous to get up there, seeing as I don't think I dance very well. Still, I don't think I'd refuse -- He does other things with his chosen ones. :wink:

nurse chrissi said:

you're not alone..mine is stuck at 10 % and says 200 hours to go :(

It was really great-part of it showed Bono about to go on stage in Manchester-he was jumping up and down....larry looked really nervous-the nerves still kick in-they must do...

Edge said walking out into the stadium/venue to all the cheering fans makes the hairs on his neck stand up and it feels like electricity....

there was a lot of joking about-especially about back @ live Aid (80's)when Bono jumped down of the platform of the stage to dance wuth a girl he saw getting crushed..

The band just didn't know what the ekk had happened to him and larry commented that for all they knew he'd gone off to have a cup of tea.....they kept playing and Larry's arms nearly dropped off for waiting for Bono to reappear again....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

passingcat said:
It was really great-part of it showed Bono about to go on stage in Manchester-he was jumping up and down....larry looked really nervous-the nerves still kick in-they must do...

Edge said walking out into the stadium/venue to all the cheering fans makes the hairs on his neck stand up and it feels like electricity....

there was a lot of joking about-especially about back @ live Aid (80's)when Bono jumped down of the platform of the stage to dance wuth a girl he saw getting crushed..

The band just didn't know what the ekk had happened to him and larry commented that for all they knew he'd gone off to have a cup of tea.....they kept playing and Larry's arms nearly dropped off for waiting for Bono to reappear again....

And that's why Larry's arm is bad these days they said.... :lol: that was so funny!

Awww Bono's face when Larry was going on about China town massages (kinky)! :happy

I like the fact he was commenting on Cat Deeleys boots, he would have been wearing simular 20 years ago!

Jealous minds of Cat wearing Bono's jacket walking off the plane. Think they were travelling down to London?

I like to think I would be just like Melpop and really get into it..the truth would probably be that I would just freeze up and not know what to say or do. I can't even imagine getting a peck on the cheek, let alone him laying on top of me on the floor.

Larry really made me laugh through this programme.

Brilliant footage of the concerts and good interview. Cat has one of the best jobs. She did CD:UK with them as well, lucky thing!

It was a brilliant&relaxed interview Cat did - She really brings some fun out of them AND she is SO lucky to get such big cuddles off Bono!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

Larry was hysterical&i loved the part where he told Bono he couold have been having a cup of tea for all he knew whilst Bono was jumping down into the crowd!!!!! :lol:

Also, Bono smiled widely when Larry mentioned getting a massage!!!! :ohmy: :lmao: What a cute, naughty smile he had on his face!!!!! :cute: :combust:

Oops! I meant to add that i meant Bono jumping into the crowd at Live Aid!! :huh:

nurse chrissi said:

:yikes:

I told myself I wasn't going to try to download this one, but now all the good comments about it are coming in :reject:

206 hours - I don't think my computer can handle that :sad:

Holy :censored:! That's 8 days!

Maybe someone can make an avi or something.

celia said:
Larry really made me laugh through this programme.

Brilliant footage of the concerts and good interview. Cat has one of the best jobs. She did CD:UK with them as well, lucky thing!

Do you remember the CD:UK interview on top of the Clarence?Where Cat and Bono went round Dublin looking for the U2 members, and they found Edge in a video arcade and Adam in the jacuzzi in the Clarence, can't remeber where Larry was found though. Damn, I wonder if anyone has that interview! Twas great!

mysticchild said:
I am shy until I get to know someone. I force myself to be outgoing in situations that I feel uncomfortable. I am never in GA though. I can't stand long and i am under 5'. I am going to try to force myself to fight the pain of standing because i want to be there.

Hey you!:D
Anyway I'll probably be the agressive girl climbing over you so be careful ok!:tongue:

I'm kidding sweetie, anyway since I read this I've been practicing sad big puppydog eyes and cute shy moves:cute:

passingcat said:

Is this what is being downloaded by our wonderful PLEBAn?
I too want to see it!!:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom