U2 Tribute band pics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is video of the Elevation Tribute band playing the Hard Rock last night (rrhf stuff) at

u2exit.com/rockhall/index.shtml

Sorry I dont know how to insert direct links!

Danno does a pretty good job not to mention he is a nice guy- Even got my pic with him last year at the St Louis Elevation show almost as good as the real thing!

wow that tony guy REALLY looks like bono :ohmy:

i know, it's been said in about everyone else's post here...but i'm beyond amazed

WOW WOW WOW... I saw any stuff from Danno till now, but he has the best voice so far among the tribute band's singers I've ever heard!:) More like Bono's voice and not like the typical screaming shit voice as many other singer has. Well I think I still did not hear you Tony singing!

I've heard Tony sing :drool: He sounds VERY much like Bono. They have some videos on their website where you can hear it.

I want to hear Tony sing! :yes:

Question: if Tony can't post the link to his site b/cause of the self promotion thing, can someone else who knows it please post it? Sites of several other bands have been posted in this thread, so why not Tony's? Please? :hyper:

Not in relation to any of the pics (which are very good! I wanna see UF! And TONY!) But do you think the sign of a good U2 tribute band is if you can tell Larry and Adam apart?

SpanishEyes21 said:
What do you think of these guys

u2.jpg

This is a pic of Toronto's Elevation...except they have a new bass player now. They now have an updated site with new pics, video and audio clips etc on www.u2tributeband.com. I just happened to stumble into this thread, but we are actually talking about Toronto's Elevation playing Las Vegas over the St. Patrick's Day weekend in the Gatherings forum if anyone is interested! :)

The resemblance of Tony to Bono is quite mindboggling. UF is a band I definitely want to check out if I ever get the opportunity!

Tony, want to borrow a belly dancer for an evening? :sexywink:

<<I wonder how much extra action Tony gets for looking like Bono. He's hot by himself..you add the whole lloking like bono thing..whoa. lol>>

Trust me, you don't want to know...

Hey, I was wondering, has anyone got any pictures of Zoo Station from Cleveland? A bunch of us saw them Saturday night and were COMPLETELY smitten with them! They are such great guys...

Dot.

Hey all,

The current UF webpaqe that is up now is just temporary so we can list our upcoming shows. A newer, more complex webpage is coming shortly so please be patient and stay tuned!

Thanks for all your kindness and support too!

I hope that those of you who have never seen UF can do so in the near future too. We're just not the far-traveling type band since we have plenty of gigs in NY, NJ, PA, and CT.

Best,
Tony

Back
Top Bottom