U2 To quit touring???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SimplyConfused said:
I do not drink! I actually don't. Most of me mates think I'm insane and my parents almost force it upon me. It's kinda funny. Well, I do drink Baileys. Mmm, Irish and goregous... I can think of some other things that you could use 'Irish' and 'gorgeous' to describe. WELL, they're more people than things...

:faint:
ok that combination of Irish Gorgeous and Baileys did melt me pervy lil brain! ... sometimes I really think wrong you know..
heh I was raised with wine.. just little sips every now and then, and when my parents went to taste wines in france on holidays, I went iwth them.. but they spit it out.. I never did :evil:
and now I err sometimes beer... I like vodka ice too.. and guinness :D my dad works in a liquor store, and they have it, he brought me it.. guuuh it's dark, Irish, and very tasty :D.. (could link something else to that too... ) still need to try Irish whiskey tho

I heard on 92.5 this same quote, except there was more from Edge about it being their last tour. About how they couldn't top HTDAAB and stuff. I freaked out, seriously. I'd like to see this rest of this quote! :ohmy:

I hope this is not true. I had special moments on this tour, but I didn't get to meet them. So this can't be true.

They should just cut down on the number of shows they do, rather than quit. How many New York show were there? And Boston?

They better be back, otherwise I may have to turn into a stalker to meet them :)

heh they'd get the PLEBAn Army after them! yes Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry, think twice before you quit... We Shall conquer!

Karros said:
I hope this is not true. I had special moments on this tour, but I didn't get to meet them. So this can't be true.

They should just cut down on the number of shows they do, rather than quit. How many New York show were there? And Boston?

They better be back, otherwise I may have to turn into a stalker to meet them :)

I'm GOING to turn stalker anyway. As soon as I leave school and go to [Trinity] College. MUAHAHAHA! God, I SO hope none of the lads come back to PLEBA and find an even scarier girl, and get a head start on the restraining order...

Galeongirl said:
heh they'd get the PLEBAn Army after them! yes Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry, think twice before you quit... We Shall conquer!

PLEBAn ARMY! UNITE!

Our uniform-we'll just steal the outfits from their houses to save making these!

lemonarmyedge9of.jpg

vivalapopedge said:
Our uniform-we'll just steal the outfits from their houses to save making these!

lemonarmyedge9of.jpg
sadly they don't have them at home... we'd have to go to the RockNroll Hall Off fame... :(

vivalapopedge said:
Ohh, right, who wants the suit when you can have the man in the suit??:drool:

and then is the question... do we want him with or without the suit :evil:

I'd say with... otherwise it'd draw too much attention... get him in a hotel room first... :drool:

You gals make meh laugh. And guess who lives next door to B? Yuppy, that gee-tar man. O' course, we'd have to go all the way to New York for Larry, if I'm not mistaken. Caw, he's pretty, but he doesn't make it easy on is kidnappin' them. We could make a nice round trip to Dublin. But NOOOO! Larry just HAS to live in New York... Adam lives in Dublin, dun he?

Last edited:
I found this on Zootopia

it's from Fate2688:
"I emailed Evan Serpick(writer)

I got a response today: "Edge was refering to the current tour""

SimplyConfused said:
You gals make meh laugh. And guess who lives next door to B? Yuppy, that gee-tar man. O' course, we'd have to go all the way to New York for Larry, if I'm not mistaken. Caw, he's pretty, but he doesn't make it easy on is kidnappin' them. We could make a nice round trip to Dublin. But NOOOO! Larry just HAS to live in New York... Adam lives in Dublin, dun he?

I think Larry has a place in NY but I'm pretty sure his permanent residence is Dublin too.

....more wrong thinking.....

SimplyConfused said:
I do not drink! I actually don't. Most of me mates think I'm insane and my parents almost force it upon me. It's kinda funny. Well, I do drink Baileys. Mmm, Irish and goregous... I can think of some other things that you could use 'Irish' and 'gorgeous' to describe. WELL, they're more people than things...

..... and imagine pouring Irish gorgeous delicios Baileys on some Irish gorgeous chest (Adam's would be my preference) :drool:....... or something.... and then .......:silent:

right, my imagination has gone too far. off I go now to take a cold shower...... Now, if I could only find my Irish Spring soap bar... :sexywink:

I really got a heart attack today... the rumour has reached even the dutch radio!! my dad told me that Irish radio had reported this would be their last tour...
I hate rumours...

better/sadder news, I bought Boston dvd, Bono during The Fly... :drool:

sad part.. I bought the new video ipod... and found out that it runs on windows 2000/XP... and I have windows ME..... and it is not working... and now I'm frustrated and sad and mad because it isn't working and because of this stupid rumor wich keeps me thinking.... *tears hairs out of head*
depression reaching my house very soon...
luckily, then there was a girl named miroslava who sent me some nice video's... when I'm done downloading them.. I bet I feel better ... (Last night I got to see Even Better Than The Real Thing for the first time.,... I couldn't sleep for hours because I was too hyperactive of seeing all the achtung Baby vids in once...:D )

After Even better than hte real thing.. I could only say and think one thing.. Bono,..in... leather... has a very fine arse... :faint:
and The Fly... chest... :drool: :drool: :drool: guh I"m now watching I will follow *dies laughing* I love Bono's incredible dorkyness in it!! heh I'm watching them all on chronological order now... not that I have them all.. but still.. XD

Galeongirl said:
After Even better than hte real thing.. I could only say and think one thing.. Bono,..in... leather... has a very fine arse... :faint:
and The Fly... chest... :drool: :drool: :drool: guh I"m now watching I will follow *dies laughing* I love Bono's incredible dorkyness in it!! heh I'm watching them all on chronological order now... not that I have them all.. but still.. XD

What about the shots of Bono when he's falling in EBTTRT? Hotttie......:drool:

SimplyConfused said:

Well, that makes it easier for us then. But now they aren't actually quitting, we haven't an excuse to go stalk 'em!! :uhoh:

Ah screw excuses, let's do it anyway!!

now we DO have an excuse... gotta get them before they go on tour again!!! :evil: muahahaha

carof_77 said:
I found this on Zootopia

it's from Fate2688:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! One of me mates today were bein' cruel. She said that her brother said that they'd officially announced that they were quitting. I have yet to get back to her on that matter...

carof_77 said:
I found this on Zootopia

it's from Fate2688:

hmmm, do i believe fate though? :eyebrow:
I so want to...

If is is their last tour :sad: then i don't know what i will do with myself :sad:
But they gotta tell us right?? :huh:

:( :( :(

Back
Top Bottom