U2 Take Me Higher - UPDATE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
WOW, Olive UPDATED! :hyper:

:evil:

(Did she post that already somewhere? o_O Or maybe i wasn't SUPPOSED to tell it yet? o_O.............O_O! :hug: )

:ohmy: :eek:

:D

thanks falling star!! I hadn't posted but put a note in my sig. It took me like 9 hours :coocoo: but I'm so glad I did it! :D

I have sooo many pictures to add too. :hmm: maybe i can spare an hour tonight :lol:

:hug: Thanks again!!

You guys are making me blush!!
icon_smile_blush.gif

Thank you!! This really means a lot!

My friend and I are going to be putting up stuff there that we've written about the band. So keep an eye out- maybe sometime this weekend. I really hope you like that stuff too. :D

:wave::hug:

oliveu2cm said:
You guys are making me blush!!
icon_smile_blush.gif

Thank you!! This really means a lot!

My friend and I are going to be putting up stuff there that we've written about the band. So keep an eye out- maybe sometime this weekend. I really hope you like that stuff too. :D

:wave::hug:

Hey Olive! Love the new layout. :yes:

BTW, for some reason, I can't see the full size version of this pic. It's on the 2nd page of Larry Elevation pics. :shifty:

Attachments

• larpic.bmp
    13.5 KB · Views: 14
Thanks Tabby!
icon_smile_blush.gif

FJ, I will find that picture when I get home. I remember it b/c I kept saying I could eat him like a cannoli :lol:

in the meantime I did find some other interesting pics!!

band05_paris.jpg

He looks SOooo cute there!!

U2ele.jpg

Is he blowing a kiss?? :kiss:

and this one doesn't see the light of day (or the light of interference lol) enough!
larrykisscaroline.jpg

Just so you know- I put up more Bono young pics & Bono elevation pics. I have so many of him! :crazy:

Thanks guys!! I've put up one of the analysis my friend Jennifer (velvetdress) and I have done. we hope you enjoy it :)

:heart:

Olive, let me say how much I appreciate you letting the girls post from your site. Even though I have my own pics (but I do like your site!! :up: and it's easier to find things now since you updated it!) you deserve a lot of credit and thanks for allowing PLEBA to post your pics. So many people complain and get so rude and call people bandwidth thieves and stuff like that for posting a few pics from their sites, or they block the links. But you are such a sweetheart for letting PLEBA play with the pics and post them in threads the way they were supposed to be.

A BIG HAND FOR OLIVE!! :yes: :applaud: :hug:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Olive, let me say how much I appreciate you letting the girls post from your site. Even though I have my own pics (but I do like your site!! :up: and it's easier to find things now since you updated it!) you deserve a lot of credit and thanks for allowing PLEBA to post your pics. So many people complain and get so rude and call people bandwidth thieves and stuff like that for posting a few pics from their sites, or they block the links. But you are such a sweetheart for letting PLEBA play with the pics and post them in threads the way they were supposed to be.

A BIG HAND FOR OLIVE!! :yes: :applaud: :hug:

Yes! Yes!:applaud: :bow: :hug:

It's my pleasure :) :up: PLEBA is a huge reason I keep my site going, and I love to see people using it! :wave:

If anyone ever wants to help or contribute, let me know. I still have some megs that are available ;)

I went to the site and I can't get Bono's pictures to come up. All I'm getting is red X's. Help?

:(

carey02 said:
I went to the site and I can't get Bono's pictures to come up. All I'm getting is red X's. Help?

:(

oh wait, i know what you're talking about..

i didn't upload the 2003 pictures :huh: I'll do it when i get home. thanks!! :wave:

Last edited:
oliveu2cm said:

oh wait, i know what you're talking about..

i didn't upload the 2003 pictures :huh: I'll do it when i get home. thanks!! :wave:

The 2003 pictures won't work and also the Elevation pictures won't come up. :shrug:

thanks carey! :wave: It's almost all fixed. if the .html file goes to the broken link page, then just reload it and it should be up there. :crazy: :)

Back
Top Bottom