U2 Survivor week 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eeeky this is an evil thread Lemonboy...if I had to vote one off it would be Pop, but I love it like all the rest. I really don't like where this thread is leading...

I agree with Foadie, if I had to choose one it would be Pop but I don't want to pick any. Think how evil this could get if it happened every week. I don't like this idea.

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Agreed, actually, no good can come of this.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Originally posted by Summer~Rain:
I agree with Foadie, if I had to choose one it would be Pop but I don't want to pick any. Think how evil this could get if it happened every week. I don't like this idea.

Well IT IS gonna happen every week until we have the one true survivor of the U2 albums
and who will that be?? UF?? JT???AB???

------------------
"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Lemons, the chicks- they love the lemon"
-Bono in Rotterdam-

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

You know darn tootin' well AB is gonna win, so why torture everyone and cause fights? As Alanis says, 'ooh, this could get nasty' so let's 'wash our hands clean of this!'
wink.gif

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Rattle and Hum!!

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

Why Is this supposed to be so hard??

I know deep down inside everybody has a favorite album!

and don?t come dragging this "Ohh I Love them all!"
biggrin.gif

------------------
"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Lemons, the chicks- they love the lemon"
-Bono in Rotterdam-

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

*kills everyone that voted off October*

*bloodbath*

*disappointed*

------------------

"Yeah, but the Swing Kings? I mean people only die at their concerts, you know, they just stop living!"

I'm gonna abstain from voting in this one.

I can't vote off any of my beloved U2 albums.

Really! There isn't one I would give up. I love them all.

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 03-15-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom