U2 Survivor (ROUND 1) cast your vote while you can!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which guy do you want to vote off of PLEBA Island?

• Adam

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Bono

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Edge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Larry

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Paul McG

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Note: this is all meant in good fun... I'm eating ice cream... and thought it'd be.. ermm.. kinda exciting.

Ok...
So we're all on the island of PLEBA, and we slowly have to vote off one member of the band (and Paul McG) one at a time. The winning member (of the 5) get to be king of PLEBA, bamboo thrown and all, until they are overthrown when we have another U2 Survivor season ;)

Rules are simple, we'll have 4 rounds, each time eliminating one of the guys. You vote for the guy you want voted off of PLEBA island.

Oh... and this vote will end in 24 hrs (10:45 PM Pacific Time).

Have fun ;)

Joel

Re: Woo! PLEBA fun!

hippyactress said:
:lmao:

What a great idea, Elvis!

I won't say who I voted for... :silent:

Let's just say.... I wouldn't require his skills while on the island.... and I'm almost positive we wouldn't really want to see him in a sarong ;)

annnnd....he'd prolly eat all the bbq'd rats and stuff :shifty:

oh...

I forgot to mention... as a friend pointed out.. this is to make up for bad tv ;)

one thing though... I've never actually seen survivor, I dont watch tv.

PLEBA fun, indeed.

hippyactress said:
:lmao:

What a great idea, Elvis!

I won't say who I voted for... :silent:

Let's just say.... I wouldn't require his skills while on the island.... and I'm almost positive we wouldn't really want to see him in a sarong ;)

That's who I voted for too, twin. ;)

Re: oh...

Elvis said:
I forgot to mention... as a friend pointed out.. this is to make up for bad tv ;)

one thing though... I've never actually seen survivor, I dont watch tv.

Me neither... what does that make me? a person with taste? :wink: :scratch:

L

Last edited:
I confess I wanted to start a poll of least attractive band member but was afraid of being flamed. So now none of us have to be responsible;)

hippyactress said:
Oh, but it's not a question of being attractive... it's who you would want to stay with on an island :)
oh, that's easy. i'd pick adam. he could teach me bass. but as long as billy can still be there too...i'd miss him too much! :sad:

No, the first round was almost too easy. It's going to get tougher....ouch. We're only allowed to keep one? WAHHHHAAAHHH!!!!!:censored: !!!!!!!
Just joking. This is fun!:laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom