U2 ringtones!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoneyAlways

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Does anyone know where to find good U2 ringtones for a Nokia cell phone? I have looked but with no success. Please let me know if you know of a site that has one!

PS I'm back! Hope everyone had a good holiday. I had homemade tamales too....mmmm..tamales...
------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

[This message has been edited by WildHoneyAlways (edited 12-27-2001).]

Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:
Does anyone know where to find good U2 ringtones for a Nokia cell phone? I have looked but with no success. Please let me know if you know of a site that has one!

PS I'm back! Hope everyone had a good holiday. I had homemade tamales too....mmmm..tamales...

well, i found some but they did not sound so good. and they were all for folx in the UK, so it was not possible for me to get them.

i can't wait til i move to ireland. did i mention that? my hubbie's an irish citizen just biding his time at work until we can move back to his "homeland" in like a year or so.

WOO HOO!

we're moving to rathfarnam...isn't that where adam lives?

Originally posted by elizabeth:
well, i found some but they did not sound so good. and they were all for folx in the UK, so it was not possible for me to get them.

i can't wait til i move to ireland. did i mention that? my hubbie's an irish citizen just biding his time at work until we can move back to his "homeland" in like a year or so.

WOO HOO!

we're moving to rathfarnam...isn't that where adam lives?

oh yeah- moving back to ireland is related to cellphones because:

1. in ireland everyone texts and i love texting and no one here does it

2. there are more ringtones

3. you can buy drinks with cell phones

Okay so I agree on the ringtones thing. I have a Nokia phone with A T and T Wireless here in the states. I went to A T and T's website and get this: NOT ONE U2 Song! I was pissed. So instead I downloaded Jingle bell Rock...

Originally posted by elizabeth:

Ohhhhh. I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to live in Ireland...now I just need to find me an Irish lad....or maybe four Irish lads....LOL

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Ohhhhh. I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to live in Ireland...now I just need to find me an Irish lad....or maybe four Irish lads....LOL

you can come and visit me! everyone can!

(though, who knows if they would want to) but I WANT YOU TO!

i will not know anyone but his relatives. They are really cool, but still...you can come and visit and we can hang out in the Clarence!

Back
Top Bottom