U2-related dreams (yes, again)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_man2002 said:
i had dream once....that i was at a concert.....

when i woke up in the morning i relised that i had fallen asleep while listening to a live show:eeklaugh:

I fell asleep on the bus once while listening to UABRS, and I dreamt I was there. When I woke up I was really pissed to find out that I was still on a stupid school bus with stupid little screaming brats on it.Red Rocks or a school bus with brats? Hmm... :scratch:

WildeIrish796 said:
actually, i did have a U2 dream the other night....well, mor eof a bono dream that deserves major interpretation :eyebrow:

I was showering in one of those glass paneled showers and Bono walked into the bathroom and my reaction was basically*:ohmy: * "WTF!?" and then he said "oh, sorry, i thought you were ali" and he left the room.

yeah, that was a bit weird. i think i woke up blushing...nothing's more embarrasing than that:huh: atleast to me:p

Alright the sections of this dream are the glass panel shower, and bono.

Bono walking in on you could mean that someone new is coming into your life or already has and has seen that vulnerable part of you that the glass paned window represents. The bono person could also be a person that you knew a long time ago and has been reintroduced into your life.
You in the panal shower probably, as I said befor, represents a part of you that is vulnerable or something you don't want many people to see.
The fact that bono thought you where ali could mean that you are often mistaken for someone else

I hope I have shed some light on this and I warn you I am new at this and I am not experienced. So if I am wrong don't be mad.

SpaceGirl said:

Alright the sections of this dream are the glass panel shower, and bono.

Bono walking in on you could mean that someone new is coming into your life or already has and has seen that vulnerable part of you that the glass paned window represents. The bono person could also be a person that you knew a long time ago and has been reintroduced into your life.
You in the panal shower probably, as I said befor, represents a part of you that is vulnerable or something you don't want many people to see.
The fact that bono thought you where ali could mean that you are often mistaken for someone else

I hope I have shed some light on this and I warn you I am new at this and I am not experienced. So if I am wrong don't be mad.

how could i be mad at that? it's so damn insightful!*pets you muchly*hmmm...a new person or an old person coming back..:scratch:...only time will tell, but the dream interpretation makes a hell lof a lot of sense to me! thanks SpaceGirl:hug:

a-mole said:

:hmm: you didn't happen to see the movie "Mallrats"? :wink:
:laugh: No, I haven't, but I knew it was from that because my brother can practically recite it. When we went on a little road trip one time he and his friend Eric sat in the back and discussed exactly HOW uncomfortable the backseat of a Volkswagen is.

I had a very random dream about Bono and Gavin the other night after looking at one of the Leather Day threads; from what I can remember they were both dressed in black suits and white ruffly shirts and theywere walking away from me. I wish I could remember the beginning.

I had 2 U2 dreams in one night last week.

In the first one my best friend and I had been looking around a store that sold books and movies. We were walking around trying to figure out what movies she wanted when Adam walked up as though he had been there with us. He said he had to go but first there was a book that I had to get so I left my friend and went with him to find the book which ended up being a book about how to make custom tshirts and clothes. We both got really excited about it and went looking at other books for awhile until he said he had to go and I found my friend and went back to looking for movies.

I think the theme of the dream probably came from being on the phone with my friend and talking about movies to watch when I was going over to her house and I had been telling her some ideas that I had for some old tshirts and how I've been having the urge to do something creative. Why Adam was in it I dont know.

The other one I was with my mom and we were going to my car and someone walked by that looked like JT Bono and I said something to my mom about how I thought it was him. She just walked up to him and he came back with her and got into the car. The weird part was he said to be quiet and proceeded to a radio interview while sitting in the car and after it was over we both took out cameras and took pictures of each other taking a picture.

Dont know where that one came from...all I can say is the shopping cart dream was better!

...after it was over we both took out cameras and took pictures of each other taking a picture.

Okay, so.... I don't know why.... Maybe it's just me, but that seemed hilariously funny.

Kariann said:
I had 2 U2 dreams in one night last week.

In the first one my best friend and I had been looking around a store that sold books and movies. We were walking around trying to figure out what movies she wanted when Adam walked up as though he had been there with us. He said he had to go but first there was a book that I had to get so I left my friend and went with him to find the book which ended up being a book about how to make custom tshirts and clothes. We both got really excited about it and went looking at other books for awhile until he said he had to go and I found my friend and went back to looking for movies.

I think the theme of the dream probably came from being on the phone with my friend and talking about movies to watch when I was going over to her house and I had been telling her some ideas that I had for some old tshirts and how I've been having the urge to do something creative. Why Adam was in it I dont know.

The other one I was with my mom and we were going to my car and someone walked by that looked like JT Bono and I said something to my mom about how I thought it was him. She just walked up to him and he came back with her and got into the car. The weird part was he said to be quiet and proceeded to a radio interview while sitting in the car and after it was over we both took out cameras and took pictures of each other taking a picture.

Dont know where that one came from...all I can say is the shopping cart dream was better!
:laugh: You always have the good ones!!

I had an odd dream.
I was reading the new Harry Potter book and all of a sudden Adam runs in and steals my book. I said "hey give that back!" and he said "Oh don't worry I just wanted to eat it" Then the rest is kinda fuzzy but I remember wresling with Adam to get the book back
Wierd huh.
well...o_O

Okay, I admit it .. publicly in front of you all -- I've been having U2 dreams.

The other night I dreamed Adam walked by me at a restsaurant and I told him I had a great idea for Edge to put something on the Internet and I wanted him to tell him for me. He said, "Tell him yourself," took me by the hand and led me to a table where Mr. The Edge was. I told him my idea, then got to talking to him and thanking him for how much their music meant to me the summer my mom was dying (2 years ago). He hugged me and I went to pull away, and he put my head back on his chest, then tilted my face and kissed my eyes and forehead. Nice dream. :happy:

This morning I dreamed I was in a car with Bono -- we were driving somewhere and he had on a black suit, black shirt, black tie that had a clip of piece of jewelry that was white stone. We were talking, but I don't remember the conversation.

There I said it.

swandiver said:

This morning I dreamed I was in a car with Bono -- we were driving somewhere and he had on a black suit, black shirt, black tie that had a clip of piece of jewelry that was white stone. We were talking, but I don't remember the conversation.

There I said it.

It seems like there are alot of dreams where Bono is in the car with people. What is with that? :hmm:

It's my sig's fault; it must transmit Bono-in-a-car dreams. :wink:
And black suits, too. SpaceGirl? Any interpretations about cars and black suits?

Well cars, hmmm.....
I guess If a car is a place you feel comfortable than it signifies a comfortable place.
Cars are often realated to speed. Maybee a time in your life when things seemed to go to fast.
Cars realy stump me it realy depends on what cars mean to you

As for black suits, suits usually signify a mysterious and dignified person kinda like a James bondish person.

I hope that quenches your insightfull thirst.

asketh of me and I will perform....:wave:

I had a U2 dream for the first time in a long time the other night. In my dream U2 was playing a concert at this tiny local venue where I live. I think it must have been a high school gym or something because there were bleachers. Anyway, I was all excited but no one else there seemed to care all that much. What was really strange is the curtain would come down for about a minute or so between each song and then go up for the next one. I remember a lot of people in the audience were complaining about that.

I started out watching the concert from the bleachers, but then somehow ended up right in front of the stage. I can't remember if I jumped on stage or if he pulled me up, but the next thing I know I'm standing on stage right next to Bono - and he kind of pushes me back. :scream: That's when I woke up.

U2girl02 said:
As I was getting all giddy over seeing Larry sing closeup (well, on tv), Mick Jagger came out of nowhere and stole the mic. Then, Dan Akroyd stole the mic. Then, the concert turned into a We Are the World reunion. :crack:

:lmao:!

I've only had one U2-related dream, and that was over a year ago. That was the one where U2 was playing in my town at this building downtown, and my friend Rachel came to pick me up, and she was in a red Jeep, and we were both really, really excited about the concert.

We went there, and there was these bleachers-the kind you see at high school choir concerts, and then there was these round tables that you find in the fancy restaurants, with red tablecloths and flowers in the middle and candles and all that.

And Rachel and I sat on the bleachers. The concert started, and ten minutes into it, it changed to a news channel (yeah, the concert was live, but it still changed to a news channel...go figure). And I was all bummed and hoping that the concert would begin again at the top of the next hour, and it never did.

That dream sucked. Unfortunately, I haven't had any more U2 dreams since then, so I have no good ones to remember. :(.

I know why I dreamt about the concert-it was after I'd seen the "Elevation" concert from Boston on T.V., but I'd be interested to hear SpaceGirl's interpretation of the dream. Especially the part about my friend Rachel and the red Jeep, 'cause she doesn't drive a red Jeep, nor is she a U2 fan.

That, and I'm also curious why the concert was changed over to a news channel. :scratch:.

Anywho, to the person whose dream included John Lennon and Ashcroft...heh, talk about an interesting pairing.

Angela

i remember that i had a dream before i turn a u2 fan

i remember bono in my house, he was married to my mom and he had two daughers older than me (i used to think that bono was really old when i was 12), i just see him came out of my kitchen with the fly costume

Back
Top Bottom