U2 quizzes, find who you are!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hay

Refugee
hey!:wave:
thought some people might be interested in this.. :)
a girl in a group i'm in emailed us these 2 quizzes, one for which U2 song you are and the other for which U2 band member you are. I'm The Edge and my song is The Fly!! :edge:

Quiz #1 (What U2 Song R U?)
http://quizilla.com/users/LoveIsUnity/quizzes/What U2 Song Are You?

Quiz #2 (Which U2 Memeber R U?) ** if this comes up saying Service Temopraily Unavailable hit the Refresh button

http://quizilla.com/users/celticfaye/quizzes/Which U2 member are you?

Last edited:
thats odd :( they both worked for me although i had to refresh them because they wouldn't tell me results

I'm Edge wooohoooo
and my song is With or Without You

it's ironic cause Edge is my favorite guy in U2, and my favorite U2 song is With or Without You :)

I'm With or Without You and they say I'm Larry, but that changes every day- I believe I'm like a combination of all of them. Especially Edge. :blahblah: :wink: Thanks for posting those, I love quizzes.

Last edited:
:hmm: Mine sez: "The Fly - Its no secret that you spend your days pondering the works of Nietzsche and Sartre in your efforts to unravel the meaning of life.The philosophical quest is evident in every phase and facet of your life."

and

"Adam"

:scratch: Seems highly scientific. :D

Last edited:
Song: Beautiful Day - Your outlook in life is always positive. You could be dying of thirst and the glass would still be half full. Watch out though, many people might find your incessant positivity to be obnoxious.

Member: Bono

Song:The Fly - Its no secret. that you spend your days pondering the works of Nietzsche and Sartre in your efforts to unravel the meaning of life. The philosophical quest is evident in every phase and facet of your life.

U2 Member:The Edge

I got Edge, which isn't suprising. Although I've gotten Larry before on one of these quizzes.

The song I got was The Fly! Now that's surprising!

For U2 song, I got:

With or Without you - You are the hopeless romantic whose sole purpose in life is to await love. Your priorities always lay in finding the one that you're destined to be with and sweeping them off their feet with poetry and other romantic gestures.

Yeah, that describes me (although I wouldn't be the one sweeping the guy off his feet with poetry, he'd be doing that to me :D). And a good song choice-I can definitely live with that one :).

For U2 member, I got Edge. That's fine-Edge is cool and all that. And I do share a lot of the same qualities as him anyway, so...

Angela

I got Edge.:)

Song: Bad - "You're exactly what the title would suggest; a bad mother fucker. Drugs and alcohol are your main concerns in life and moderation isn't even an option for you. Go knock off another liquor store to feed you addiction baby!" :ohmy: :laugh: :shrug: :lmao: :crack: :lmao:

:|

Back
Top Bottom