U2 quizzes, find who you are!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it says for my song, i am "with or without you".. and as for band member, it says I am "Bono". LOL!! What the fuck?

i was trying to look at the questions and see the little pattern they might have had going there and Bono was actually the last i thought they'd have be scored as. LOL

u2bonogirl said:

and with or without you....which is my favorite song
:madspit: which they arent playing on the tour

:sad: why?? Omg!! I cant beleive that! I love that song 2 bits i was really lookin forward to hearing it performed live.
*kicks and screams heard as bono_gal throws tantrum* :sad: :sad: :sad:

:madspit: REBEL!!

Palace_Hero said:
I am Bad - Good, its my favourite song ever.

I am Adam - Bad, I don't like Adam (at all, unless you count some sort of ironic mocking way).

The irony is that you turned out to be the person you don't like at all.

Actually Alanis Morrisette has left me confused about the meaning of ironic.

MattFromNYC said:
it says for my song, i am "with or without you".. and as for band member, it says I am "Bono". LOL!! What the fuck?

i was trying to look at the questions and see the little pattern they might have had going there and Bono was actually the last i thought they'd have be scored as. LOL

Dude! I'm Bono too and my song is The Fly. Dats veird.

I wouldda figured myself to be The Edge. Huh. Shows what I know. I guess I'll spend the day looking for ways in which I am Bonoesque. :wink:

it says that I'm with or without you. :)

Thank you for the links.

Last edited:
I'm The Fly... Bono... and The Joshua Tree.

I like the first two results... Both one of my personal favorites. TJT isn't too bad, but I prefer 90's stuff. :wink:

The Fly and...... Larry??? I really can't see myself as being a Larry. I'm more a Bono/Edge type person. I'd like to be and Adam type but I ain't laid back enough for that.

....but Larry?

Never.

And as for the fly? Well, I guess I could be kinda sneaky if I so chose and I definately very often have a sly grin on my face but that's usually cos I've just seen a very erotic pic of our B in my head and I feel smug cos I'm the only one who can see it..lol:laugh:

In the first one I'm The Edge :| :| and the second one says :

With or Without you - You are the hopeless romantic whose sole purpose in life is to await love. Your priorities always lay in finding the one that you're destined to be with and sweeping them off their feet with poetry and other romantic gestures.

Kinda strange because this is true about me !

Edge and The Fly

The Fly - Its no secret. that you spend your days pondering the works of Nietzsche and Sartre in your efforts to unravel the meaning of life. The philosophical quest is evident in every phase and facet of your life.

That's kinda what I had in mind.
At least I knew I was like The Edge.

Last edited:
I'm the fly and larry...
thought i was going to be adam.
quiz is fun although you know what you're going to be if you answer certain things... right?

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
The Edge, Beautiful Day, Passenger's Original Soundtrack.

I would LOVE the band members to take these quizzes! How freaking funny would that be!

It would be hilarious if they didn't get themselves.

Back
Top Bottom