U2 Products

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
tayabas_1651_2579363

Ok ... I like Bono and all, but I refuse to eat Bono squid.

worldpets_1657_45164768

Bono cologne ... for pets (see fine print)?

Now you to can be as fashionable as your favorite rock star: http://shop.store.yahoo.com/nearlyperfect-shoes/womninwesbla.html

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 11-07-2001).]

cf78169.jpg

Bono is a chocolate bar! Break off bits of him and enjoy him all day!

-Echo

------------------
"Master, I am in great distress! The sprits I have conjured up I now cannot get rid of!" -Goethe

"Are you implying that I'm an internet slut?" -Bono

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation!
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

I work for a professional medical association ... one of our members is a man named Dr. David Evans.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Does he wear a lil' knit cap and/ or have a goatee?
wink.gif

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Evans ... If I ever do, I will probably crack up trying to picture him in a beanie!

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

Let's not forget:
emlogo.jpg

edgemaster.jpg

mullenindustrialhandlingbuilding.gif

Mullen Industrial Handling Corp.
Full material handling supplier. Sales, service, installation and parts for all your material handling needs.

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
tayabas_1651_2579363

Ok ... I like Bono and all, but I refuse to eat Bono squid.
ooo 8 Bono arms to hold me....or 9.....or 10....*doesn't know about squid arms* I think it's 10, right?

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes

Love me, Give me Soul

"Mmm...unexplained bacon" ~Homer Simpson~

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

don't have a pic, but there's a knife company with the slogan:

The Edge. For Life.

lol!!!!!!!! i love it!!
smile.gif

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

crazy. became an acrobat in that last post.
smile.gif

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

Originally posted by Echo:
cf78169.jpg

Bono is a chocolate bar! Break off bits of him and enjoy him all day!

-Echo

eek.gif
eek.gif
OMG! Bono and Chocolate together. ahhhhhhhhhhhh

*runs to store*

[This message has been edited by Jody (edited 11-08-2001).]

LMAO, it takes a real U2 fan to have them on the brain enough to notice such things! That's when you know it's gotcha!

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
crazy. became an acrobat in that last post.
smile.gif

In case you haven't noticed you're NOT an acrobat after all but a 'general purpose wench' LMAO!!!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Too bad I can't find a pic of this sign, but I happened upon it driving home from the recent Austin TX, U2 show.
Driving down the dark interstate 35, somewhere near San Marcos TX, I saw a huge neon sign in that read.

CLAYTON EXTRACT, the best in the land!

It seems some company here in Tx specializes and bottles this "clayton extract!"
You guys can imagine the first thing that popped in my head!
redface.gif
'nasty thoughts'

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

A nearby town has Clayton's Cleaners and Larry's Lounge...I always giggle when I drive by them both. *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
A nearby town has Clayton's Cleaners and Larry's Lounge...I always giggle when I drive by them both. *lol*
biggrin.gif

I have a client in Indiana that is called "Clayton's Fine Dry Cleaning" I almost always end up laughing a little when I get a call about it...

Ok have ya'll seen the soda called "The Edge?" lmao it's kewl I think it's like from RC or something but I bought it once just cos it said "the Edge"

Oh and something funny yesterday at the store that I work at this lady was screaming at her kid and his name was (and i'm not making this up): "Adam Clayton!!! Get over here!" lmao I heard this and I almost died!
biggrin.gif
It was so funny

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:

Oh and something funny yesterday at the store that I work at this lady was screaming at her kid and his name was (and i'm not making this up): "Adam Clayton!!! Get over here!" lmao I heard this and I almost died!
biggrin.gif
It was so funny

*lmao*!!!!!!

I work in the computer labs at the college I attend. We require that all people using a computer sign in with picture I.D., and we hold onto their I.D. until they are ready to leave.

I was reading a magazine, so my head was kinda in the clouds. A girl came up to check out, and she said, "Bono."

I jerked my head up and said, "Wha-where?? What??", like a freak.

She stared funny at me and said, "I need my I.D. back...my last name is Bonnau," (or something like that)...it's pronounced like "Bono" though.

Whoops...*lol*

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 11-09-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom