U2, please dont come to australia...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry's Aussie Hideaway in Sydney , Australia.
... in the first week of november 2002!!!!!

There have been rumours that they will tour after they finish the new album and they may be out here before the end of the year.
I have just booked a cruise for the first week in november with my family! I just realised today "what if U2 come to sydney when i'm on the cruise??"

Would I cancel my cruise and lose my hefty deposit to go or not see U2 and take a chance on then not returning to australia... ever ??

what would you do if the dates did clash?? would you still go on your holiday and regret it or cancel it and go to the concert... and have your family ready to kill you!

any suggestions ??? any rumours when they will tour?... I suggest they take the whole year off and have a rest. Tour down under in 2003 or come now!!!!

------------------
'well...2 years and finally we make it down the end of the yellow brick road to sydney australia...' Bono Zoo TV

It depends, would you be able to travel to other cities in Australia?
I am sure they would be in the country for more than a month.

I'd go to the concert. Hard decision, but I would.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

....what's a Bono?

OH MAN....that's a pretty hard decision. I'd go to the concert. That's just me. But, I think I'd still feel stuck in the middle either way!! Don't worry though, I'm sure that everything will end up turning out alright! =)

~#1bonobabe
my website: http://u2_inspire.tripod.com/

I really would go to the concert. Really. U2 is just too special to miss out on.

------------------
Official Bono Ego Defender

"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

I'd go on the cruise. Family always comes first. You may get to see U2 some time in the future, but when will this type of trip come up again with your family?

Think of it this way. If something happened to a member of U2 so that they don't tour again, you'd be upset, but you'd forgive yourself for missing U2 in concert that one last time. However, if something happened to a member of your family, would you be so forgiving of yourself for missing this last opportunity to be with that family member on this cruise? I guess it all depends on how close you are to your family.

thanks doctorwho for the good advice ...
U2 are important, but my family does come first.

I couldnt be that unlucky for U2 to tour the same time , surely??? (dont call me shirley)

------------------
'well...2 years and finally we make it down the end of the yellow brick road to sydney australia...' Bono Zoo TV

Back
Top Bottom