U2 play concert for PLEBA girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
LOL before you girlies go nuts
smile.gif
This is a play. (although wouldn't we all wish for this?)

Setting: PM Office, 12pm.

McG: Boys! I have the gig of a lifetime for you!

Bono: What are we playing for the Pope again?

McG: Nope even better. I got you a gig at the PLEBA stadium, it's a private gig for the PLEBA girls.

Edge: You have got to be kidding me!!! PLEBA?!?!?!

McG: Yes, they paied me a large sum for you guys to play a private concert.

Larry: FOAD! I'm not doing that gig! I don't care how much they're paying us!

Bono: A gig full of girls??? *grins* I'll do it!

McG: Well you have to be there tonight and I've already booked you and I can't let those girls down. They're your biggest fans.

Adam: Paul's right guys. Let's just do this and see what happens.

*The guys swallow hard and agree*

(more to come later I have to run and stuff so i'll be back soon I just didn't want to loose my idea lol sowwy)

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

*Carries picture of Larry in her wallet* (Sad but true)

YAY!!!! Finally a play!!

And I can't believe the "P" from PLEBA is finally getting some recognition around here with his cameo appearance!
smile.gif

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt before
and Dance like no one is watching you

Setting: Back at the PLEBA Mansion.

MG: I just received a call from Paul McG confirming their show for tonight! I'm so excited I get to see Larry bang *pause* Uhh the drums girls!

Mona: OMD! You mean the hottest Tamale in the world is going to be playing in our private arena?

MG: Yep that's right. They're coming. Although i'm a bit surprised I thought that maybe the boys would be scared, I mean with what happened last time.

CatDubh: Oh yeah, you mean Echo trying to reprogram the REAL Edge? or Mona attacking Bono and defiling him?

Echo: I am innocent I tell you! I mean how could I tell the difference between the real edge and AE I mean besides the fact that one looks like he's from the 80s.

*The Girls look at Echo*

Echo: Whaaaaaaaaat? *mumbles* At least I got to grab his bum. *giggle*

FallDownJulie: Hey don't be grabbing my man!

MG: Ok ok girls. We have about 3 hours before U2 get here, so what do we do now?

Mrs.Edge: I say we all get dressed and get ready because some of you girls need to change. I mean look at you! Wearing pants and sweatshirts.

Bluey: What are you talking about? I'm a rockstar! *struts around like Macphisto* I'm beautiful, I don't need anything.

MG:*snarl* Ok ok stop it! Girls we all need to get in the shower and Echo, you and AE fix up some snacks for the boys, Paul faxed me a list of things that they need, Let's see. *Pulls out list in her pocket which folds out to about 10 or 12 pages*

Mona: Ouch. What does it say? Does Bono need me to fix his loo or something?

FallDownJulie: That goes without saying.

Mona:*pout* Well what can I say?

MG: Nothing, now let's all go and get ready.

*The girls go and get ready while the U2 boys are on the bus over to the stadium*

Larry: I have a bad feeling about this gig man. I mean do you think it's safe with all those girls there? I mean do we have enough security there???

McG: Why? It's only going to be about maybe 200 girls, the ones that live in pleba mansion.

Edge: You've never been there. You don't know them very well. They're more powerful than an army as big as 100000 soldiers. You should have seen what happened last time, this girl tried to reprogram me and almost defiled me.

Bono: Yeah that Mona girl wouldn't get off my leg. Although honestly I didn't mind it. I love girls' attention.

Adam: Well I always enjoy my stay there.

Larry: Probably cos you steal the girls' clothes.

McG: Well we're about to arrive.

Edge: Any last words?

Larry: If I die, Edge you can have my drumkits, and Bono you can have my Harleys.

Adam: Oh c'mon guys it's not the end of the world.

*The boys get off their buses and are met by a huge banner welcoming them*

(more to come)

------------------

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
McG: Why? It's only going to be about maybe 200 girls, the ones that live in pleba mansion.

Edge: You've never been there. You don't know them very well. They're more powerful than an army as big as 100000 soldiers. You should have seen what happened last time, this girl tried to reprogram me and almost defiled me.

LOL! I think there's actually less of us than that! And we'd still maul them!
biggrin.gif

*waits anxiously for the concert dressed up in her Sunday best*

------------------
BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

You can dream, so dream out loud!

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

*decides to change back into her comfy jeans and t-shirt...they won't notice anyway, not with all the other girls around*
wink.gif

------------------

This reminds me of when Echo and I went to see the band that Bono and Stewart Copeland started....!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL

You can dream,
But you can never go back the way you came

Adam: Paul's right guys. Let's just do this and see what happens.

OK! I wanna happen to Adam!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 01-17-2002).]

So what should I wear?

Something sexy and womanish, so Adam will steal it off me...
biggrin.gif
And he doesn't need to put them on right away... *ahem*

------------------

"Yeah, but the Swing Kings? I mean, people only die at their concerts, you know, they just stop living!"

I will be wearing a leather skirt and a ruffly shirt for Bono.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

*The guys reluctantly,(except for Bono who is the first one to the door)walk to the door and ring the doorbell*

Bono: I hope my zipper doesn't bust like last time.

Edge:*bluuuuuuuuuuussssssh*

Ana:*opens the door and stands there in a puddle of her own drool and finally after 5 minutes welcomes them in* Em, Please please, come in.

McG: Thank you. You're very kind, now is MullenGirl here? She's the one I made plans with and I need to check and see if everything is ready.

Ana: Yes, one second let me get her.*Runs upstairs and tells the girls that the guys are here* ...and they all look so hot I just want to attack them and..*after 15 mins* Oh yeah, MG, McG is waiting for you.

MG:*walks downstairs, sees Larry and accidentally trips down the stairs and lands flat on her face* Oi! That's the 5th time this week.I hope they didn't see that.*Looks up and finds the boys laughing and pointing*

Larry:BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bono: Man she's as clumsey as me!

Edge:*goes to MG's assistance and helps her up* You ok?

MG: Eh, yes except for my bruised ego, but enough of that. Let me show you to our private theatre. *MG leads them to the back of the mansion into the theatre*

Bono: Quite a place you have here, Do I get my own dressing room?

Edge: Here we go. *sigh*

Larry: Remember we settled that, we all share a dressing room, we don't want you trashing another one.

Bono: Oh please button boy, I can't stand to see your manly, bulging chest again.

Adam: *drool* Eh,*ahem* I'm hungry.

MG: Oh Yes, one second. *Talks into walkie talkie* Echo, could you and AE please bring the snacks to their dressing room please? What? What do you mean AE....Oh my. *To the band* Will you excuse me we seem to have a bit of a problem, please make yourselves at home. *Quickly runs out and into the kitchen where she is met by a cloud of smoke* Ay ay ay!! What the hell happened here???

Echo: Well you see, while I went to the bathroom, AE turned all the stoves on high and well he burned all the food and furniture and item in sight.

AE:*bluuuuuuuuuush*

MG:*sigh* What are we going to feed them now??

Echo: Well all the girls do have their private stashes of junk food in their room, I guess we can serve them that.

MG: Good idea, knock on everybody's door and get their food, if not then i'll have to drive into town, which is 30 mins away. *The girls go off into the halls knocking on everybody's door*

HippyA: What do you mean I have to give you all my food??? *wails* It's all I have! They're my babies! *Hugs her bag of chips with tears in her eyes*

Echo: I know but it's to feed the band, not even for them would you make a wee sacrifice?

HippyA:*lip twitching* Well I guess so...*hands over her food*

JessicaAnn:...Well hold on I have them in a big box over here, *brings huge box and gives it to MG* It's all I have,I hope it's enough.

MG: With this I don't think i'll need to ask the other girls, damn girlie you can feed an army with this.

JessicaAnn: Well I do get hungry sometimes.

MG:*walks back to the kitchen where AE has quickly cleaned everything up and made it as sparkling as ever* Good job, AE.

AE:*bluuuuuuuush*

Echo: Let's hurry up and give this to the band, they must be starvin!

*The girls run back to the theatre where the band has set everything up and has begun soundcheck*

Bono:*singing* In the naaaaaaaaaame of loooooooove, I want to ruuuuuun in the naaaaaame of lo....

Edge: Bono! You're mixing up lyrics!

Bono: No im not, i'm improvising, you know when I change lyrics at the last minute.

Larry: FOAD Bono! You need the lyric sheets tonight.

Bono: But...

Larry: Nuh uh! No Buts mister! You're doing what I say and that's final!

Bono:*pouting* Ok.

McG: Enough! We have 20 minutes till showtime now go into your dressing room and get ready.

*The boys go into their dressing room and get ready while the girls start to go into the theatre*

(more to come)

------------------

Yay MG ... you rock!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

*The boys sit in their dressing room looking at the makeup*

Bono: Where is my makeup artist? I sure as hell don't know how to use any of this shite.

Adam: Well you see you take the powder and put it on your face like so, and then the eyeliner, mascara...

Larry: You're sick you know that? I'm a manly man, I don't wear any of this crap!

McG:*knocks and goes into the room* Ok guys it's almost time for you to go on, Bono?!?! What the hell have you done to your face??

Bono: Whaaaa..? *Is covered in white powder with red lipstick on his forehead, hearts drawn on his cheek*

*Back at the front of the theatre the girls are walking in*

MG:*on stage using mic* Ok girls, can I have your attention please, Eh, Mr McG gave me this list of things you can and cannot do while the band is onstage. First, things you can't do: 1. No throwing anything, including yourselves on stage.

Mona: Rackem Frackem! I was going to throw myself at Bono.

MG:*ahem* 2. No pulling any of the members down, nor ripping any of their clothes off.

PLEBAgirls: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

MG: I know I know but hey..*lowers voice* Maybe we can still get away with it.

CatDubh: I've got dibs on Adam. Anybody touches him and you're dead!

McG: Well have they complied to everything?

MG: Eh looks like it.*walks back to the mic* Well I'd like to introduce the band we've all been waiting for, you drool for them and want to defile them everyday and night. Ladies, UUUUUUUUU2!!!!!

*The band walk on stage as the girls scream madly, jumping up and down*

Dallas:*hands Edge guitar* Can I ask one thing of you please?

Edge: What's that?

Dallas: Have mercy on me if you play a bad note please.

Edge: Eh, maybe. Now back to your cage!

Dallas: Yes, sir. *crawls back to the guitar pit*

Bono: Well girls, looks like you've got your way! Now let us play! Hit it Larry.

Larry:*snarl* I wish we didn't have to play in this hell. I swear by 10 seconds after some girls will be on stage defiling Bono.

*The PLEBA girls are at their feet, pushing against the stage, after 30 seconds of playing Zoo station all the girls rush the stage and attack their favourite guy*

Mona:*defile* *defile* defile* You're mine now you little leprechaun man!

Bono: Yeah baby!

CatDubh: So Adam, would you like to see my collection of skirts?

Adam: I would love to, *walks off with Cat*

Larry:*snarl* All these girls are ripping my clothes off!!!! Somebody help me!!!!

MG:*rip* *rip* *rub chest* Oh yesssss baby, you're mine now!!!!

Edge:*bluuuuuuuussssssssssh* Could you please not grab me there.

Echo: Awwww is poor edgie wedgie scawed of me???

FallDownJulie: Ooohhh Edge nice bum honey!

McG: *rips up contract* That's the last time we play here!

*The girls continue defiling the band until they have gotten what they want and slowly walk back to their rooms, while the band lay there onstage*

Larry: I feel so....used *sniffle*

Edge: *bluuuuuuussssssh* They ripped my bedazzled pants.

Bono: *grin on his face* No complaints here.

McG: Let's get the hell outta here, they might be back for more!

*The band quickly go to their bus and drive off as fast as they can*

MG: Awwww feck, I knew that was going to happen. Oh well they'll be back next week anyway. They never learn. *grin*

------------------

Yeah he then became a resident PLEBA girl for a week
smile.gif
Oh what fun we had sharing beauty tips
biggrin.gif
Then we had to kick him out cos he was strutting around with his willie hanging out all the time *eeky* Although I know some girls who would love that.

------------------

Originally posted by EPandAmerica:
LMFAO! Did Adam stay with Cat?
biggrin.gif

Of course, and we lived happily ever after, tho Adam was arrested a few times for hanging his willy out here and there when he felt the urge!!!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YA CRIS!!!! U MADE MY DAY A SMILEY ONE!! LMAO!!!!!!

Larry:*snarl* I wish we didn't have to play in this hell. I swear by 10 seconds after some girls will be on stage defiling Bono.

Mona:*defile* *defile* defile* You're mine now you little leprechaun man!

Bono: Yeah baby!

Bono: *grin on his face* No complaints here.
LMAO!!!

1. The makeup!! OMG!!!

2. Dallas' cage!! LOL!!!

3. Bono's such a tease
biggrin.gif

Ah, I've trained ye well, then
biggrin.gif
I miss the plays of my heyday...

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL
And planting an amazing fern on her shoulder... ~ScottPhisto~

I got lost in the Netherlands!!

You can dream, But you can never go back the way you came

LMAO Wonderful ending! But that week flew by... I want Adam back.
frown.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

....what's a Bono?

Aww..LarBear...don't worry, I'll defile you!

Great concert MG, I'm still reeling! And let me say that ZooStation will never be the same!

------------------

*clapping loudly and still rolling on the floor laughing...
That made my day, MG. I'll read your plays anytime! THat deserved an award!
Luv Ali

Back
Top Bottom