U2/Pearl Jam Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MainStreetExile

Babyface
Hi,

I'm making a collage, and if any of you have any pics of U2 and Pearl Jam together, in any combination, ESPECIALLY offstage, I'd really appreciate your posting them.

I have the ones from Beep's book, and the ones from when the boys went to see PJ in Canada, and then Bono went onstage, and of course, Hawaii and MPH in 2006, I THINK I have all there are, although most of the good shots I've seen and that I have are of Bon and Eddie, would kill for some great shots of Edge with Mike, Jeff, Stone...

And as long as I'm here, there was a photo on the One site of Eddie In His Tree...house, signing the One petition, which doesn't seem to be there anymore. If anyone has that...again, many thanks for any help you can give.

Not the best pics I know, plus Peter Garrett's in there too, but all I could find right now. Good luck!

bonopetergarretteddievedder.jpg

bonopetergarrettmidnightoileddieved.jpg

ooh that one is bad :huh: sorry

I have a pic of Eddie in Toronto at u2 show.... but i have to find it first. Will get back to you

Carek, isn't that rocko and the devils not pearl jam? :huh:

Thanks bonocomet, I like Peter Garrett, and it's not every day you find three decent men standing in a row! BGD75, I'd LOVE to see it if you can find it. Thanks to you, and anyone else who would like to help.

MainStreetExile said:
Thanks bonocomet, I like Peter Garrett, and it's not every day you find three decent men standing in a row! BGD75, I'd LOVE to see it if you can find it. Thanks to you, and anyone else who would like to help.

It is a nice photo :) (I don't know who took it though) glad to have helped!

bonocomet said:
It is a nice photo :) (I don't know who took it though) glad to have helped!
I think those were pics that my travel agent sent me, someone she knew had seen the three of them somewhere in Melbourne... :hmm:

Oooh, thank you Ms. Purrl, doesn't have to be all, I will take any part of U2 and Pearl Jam that presents itself, including that little bit o' Bono tit in the first photo! :sexywink:

I have to say, I thought there might be more in this thread by now, I don't think I'm the only fan who loves PJ and U2 --true, I haven't asked anywhere else, you people are so much nicer than those people in the pit, and it really can be a pit, so I just asked here, who needs the grief, y'know?

But whatever turns up, again, I'm grateful!:wave:

:hmm: I was thinking maybe you should post the ones you do have, so we know which ones you already have. I have more of the shows you mentioned but since it sounded like you don't need them, I haven't posted. Plus maybe you have some we haven't seen. :wink:

I can't post; for a number of reasons, having an online photo account is beyond me. I'm sorry, it's obnoxious not to be able to share back, I know.

I guess the broad rule of thumb would be any photos that don't have Eddie and Bon in them together...you know, my fingers stiffen up just trying to type that? "NO PHOTOS WITH EDDIE AND BON IN THEM." Geez! Point being, I'm really light on guitarists and rhythm sections, in any combination!! So lead singers only if they are with the other band!!:confused:

MainStreetExile said:
I can't post; for a number of reasons, having an online photo account is beyond me. I'm sorry, it's obnoxious not to be able to share back, I know.

I guess the broad rule of thumb would be any photos that don't have Eddie and Bon in them together...you know, my fingers stiffen up just trying to type that? "NO PHOTOS WITH EDDIE AND BON IN THEM." Geez! Point being, I'm really light on guitarists and rhythm sections, in any combination!! So lead singers only if they are with the other band!!:confused:

Nonsense! If you have access to a computer, having an online photo account is easy. I use photobucket.com--it's free, and it's easy. There's a little tutorial here: http://forum.interference.com/t153266.html

Go for it! :yes:

You're very sweet, MsPurrl, but it's not that -- I have some health problems that make it tough to spend time at the PC, and I have dial up too, which makes working with photos a real joy beyond right click, so I have to make max use of time, and there are other things I have to do at the PC. Not a lot of choice involved, and the best I can do are these lightning raid things like this :lol:

But thank you all for your help :wave:

Back
Top Bottom