U2 Party In London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
If anybody's interested....

bonosuitwallpjq9.jpg

YES ....VERY INTRESTED!!! :hyper:

I'm sorry all the Long-Hair-Larry-Lovers....but DAMN! That man is looking fine and makes my heart flutter again!!! :drool: :faint:

gluey said:
I'm sorry all the Long-Hair-Larry-Lovers....but DAMN! That man is looking fine and makes my heart flutter again!!! :drool: :faint:

Larry has cut his hair , now as hot as Bono is with short we need
the long hair back , to put the balance of the universe back on track . :yes:

u2trinity said:

Larry has cut his hair , now as hot as Bono is with short we need
the long hair back , to put the balance of the universe back on track . :yes:

Damn the balance!! I'm frying in hell with my love of their short hair!!! :combust:

Well, let's start with the good news -- Our Adam has just nailed his existence, he looks like a million damn dollars, he's got it working, inside and out. Ditto our drummer boy, true, I miss the hair, not the 40 lbs. of Brylcreem that went with it, but the Neo Nazi look is not one of my faves. Can't understand why he couldn't just have his hair without the grease, like those shots from Mexico and those fan pics when he's wearing the white shirt, oh boy...But, he's as cute as a bug in a rug!

I'll be damned if I know what the big turn on is about Bono's latest incarnation...you want to moon over a middle-aged fat guy with no neck wearing a suit and a bad haircut/dye job, park it at any Applebee's or TGIFridays near any corporate park during Happy Hour! And I know this is going to go over like a lead balloon, but he's wearing a girdle. He really is. Now, this being PLEBA, if it's accepted at all, the cry will be that it's really a back brace, just like he wears those horrible shoes, not because he's short and self-conscious about it, BUT BECAUSE HE HAS A PAINFUL FOOT CONDITION!! That is one of my favorite delusions of all time. Guess he wore the Cuban heels back in the day because, why, made him feel closer to God? Anyway, I take this look as a serious sign, when Bono is at sixes and sevens, you can feel it coming off of him, and he's got it bad and that ain't good. I think it's all beginning to catch up with him, poor baby.

And I know you all think the drunk pictures are cute and cool, but they're not. There's something rather pathetic about someone their age being continually photographed shit-faced like some idiot college student -- I am haunted by those shots from Bono's birthday. And for a man of Edge's intelligence and grace and sensitivity to be photographed snot-flying drunk and hanging off a guy young enough to be his son is really rather sad. I'm afraid some of the boys are under the impression that Peter Pan-ning it makes them seem, their favorite word, relevant. Look to the bass player, my children, look to the bass player!

What a spiteful post. Attacking someone's appearance isn't nice. One may not like the way someone is closed or the color and style of their hair or whatever but that's no reason for such degrading comments.
I was under the impression that the guys were not aware and not very happy about being photographed at this infamous London party, they weren't exactly posing. And I don't think it's anybody's business when they decide to have fun, in which way and with whom ever they chose to do so.
Everything is fine with me. If I don't like the style, so what, they still are the same people. Maybe we can learn someday to look beyond the outer appearance of a person and not to be judgemental just because we don't agree with the way they have had their hair cut or with their taste in footwear.

^^^ I was just typing something along the same lines, but you basically said all I was going to say.
Edge has not been "continually" photographed shitfaced! wtf? The poor guy is allowed to have some fun if he wants to, bloody hell!

They don't asked to be followed around by paparazzi night and day - they are living their lives, and photogs are gonna catch them. They are celebrities, and that's the culture we live in. What are you gonna do, live like a recluse? :rolleyes:

FEELINNUMB said:
Well, let's start with the good news -- Our Adam has just nailed his existence, he looks like a million damn dollars, he's got it working, inside and out. Ditto our drummer boy, true, I miss the hair, not the 40 lbs. of Brylcreem that went with it, but the Neo Nazi look is not one of my faves. Can't understand why he couldn't just have his hair without the grease, like those shots from Mexico and those fan pics when he's wearing the white shirt, oh boy...But, he's as cute as a bug in a rug!

I'll be damned if I know what the big turn on is about Bono's latest incarnation...you want to moon over a middle-aged fat guy with no neck wearing a suit and a bad haircut/dye job, park it at any Applebee's or TGIFridays near any corporate park during Happy Hour! And I know this is going to go over like a lead balloon, but he's wearing a girdle. He really is. Now, this being PLEBA, if it's accepted at all, the cry will be that it's really a back brace, just like he wears those horrible shoes, not because he's short and self-conscious about it, BUT BECAUSE HE HAS A PAINFUL FOOT CONDITION!! That is one of my favorite delusions of all time. Guess he wore the Cuban heels back in the day because, why, made him feel closer to God? Anyway, I take this look as a serious sign, when Bono is at sixes and sevens, you can feel it coming off of him, and he's got it bad and that ain't good. I think it's all beginning to catch up with him, poor baby.

And I know you all think the drunk pictures are cute and cool, but they're not. There's something rather pathetic about someone their age being continually photographed shit-faced like some idiot college student -- I am haunted by those shots from Bono's birthday. And for a man of Edge's intelligence and grace and sensitivity to be photographed snot-flying drunk and hanging off a guy young enough to be his son is really rather sad. I'm afraid some of the boys are under the impression that Peter Pan-ning it makes them seem, their favorite word, relevant. Look to the bass player, my children, look to the bass player!

You said it this is PLEBA , so why do you chose this place to bash
Bono ? :mad:

I really love it how the trolls out there who have nothing better to do than stir up rubbish, also are cowardly enough to never post anything in their profile etc. If they truly believed in what they were saying, then they wouldn't be chicken shit and hide behind a 'blank wall'. All I can say is go back to the playpen feelinnumb and come back one day when you want to behave like an adult. I do not come here to listen to that! I have no problems with people having different opinions, I think that makes this a more interesting place, and has opened my eyes to new perspectives throughout life, however, when it comes to openly slagging people off, I feel the ignore button is a fantastic invention!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom