U2 Party In London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's from yesterday 6,30 Pm btw :) as stated in the description.. I wonder what the photoshoot was for? the cover of the single sleeve? some magazine?

OMG that video! :ohmy: AlliDreamsOutLoud thank you soooo much for posting it.
I thought it was pretty funny too how some people were just walking past them and not even paying attention. It's U2!! People pay $100s of dollars to see them, and they were just strolling right past them. :laugh:

Yeah- good to see that the boys are together :) They all look great! And Larry's hair- well done :wink: (At least Bono can't tell him anymore, that he hasn't changed his hair cut in 25 years ;))

Thanks for the pics and the vid!!!

Galeongirl said:
ok let me gather the facts:

Earrings, BLUE:)love: ) Armani's, shirt TUCKED in, Shirt BUTTONED to the top, even the collar buttons buttoned... the tie NOT crooked.. the jacket and pants matching... shorter red hair..

who IS this guy and what has he done with the real Bono? :shocked: :eyebrow::scratch:

I think it's called "having a stylist", probably related to that photo shoot he was doing with green day? he looks like he is dressed in the same suit etc..

That part with Larry running by was funny.

And dayum, I was only kidding about him being tiny, but apparently, he really is tiny. :lmao:

bono906-1.jpg

bono906-2.jpg

Blurry but:drool:

they are bit smaller than the ones previously enlarged

Thanx, this video is hilarious! All these people just walking by with the guys of U2 and Green Day standing there. Can't wait to see what these photos will be used for.

are there any good quality pictures taken of u2 crossing the pedestrian crossing at abbey road yet?
what about a screencap of that vid where they 4 are waiting to cross and there's a kinda face close up of them?
i'd love to see those captions on pics:drool:

I could cry....my neighbour was over yesterday (I hadn't read this thread at that stage) and she was telling me how HER SISTER WORKS AT ABBEY ROAD AND HANGS WITH ALL THE STARS!!! It's just not fair!!!!!

This sooooooooo exciting a new song is coming soon! I still cant imagine what it is going to sound like with Greenday.

Thanks Ali for posting the link of the photoshoot that made my whole day!

What was with those 2 women walking by the band how can you not notice those hot guys standing there? Whats the deal.

I think I would notice Bono anywhere being that we know where he is almost everyday!

Hes so damn hot! sizzle, sizzle...

I'm having a flashback of 10 years from POP! Looks like the POP boys are back! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom