U2 Party In London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
10903525.jpg

10903526.jpg

10903527.jpg

:faint: :combust:

That's it London here i come :shifty:

:combust: :combust: :combust:

BONO LOOKS OMGSOGOOD. I've always liked him in a suit, but he looks extra good in this one. Dunno why. I think it's the undyed Vertibuzz, and the cool-toned shades. Are those green or blue? Or greenish blue? Or bluish grey? And that tie! I love that tie!

Where the heck is Larry???? :madwife: at him for hiding!

Bono does look real good, as does his hair - fuzzy red almost-buzzcut, but I dislike his new pointy hairline - as I was telling Kafrun, he looks like Count from Sesame Street.

Last edited:
Babydoll said:

Bono does look real good, as does his hair - fuzzy red almost-buzzcut, but I dislike his new pointy hairline - as I was telling Kafrun, he looks like Count from Sesame Street.

I was thinking it looked different as well.

kellyahern said:
:combust: :drool: :drool: Mmmmm.....Mafia Bono. Is it wrong that I like that???? :love: :lol:

I don't normally care for his hair when it's cut super short like that, but something about this shot is just sooooo yummy. :yes:

Last edited:
Bono looks so sharp with his hair shorter again + the earrings makes him look very POP.
bonopopsurly.jpg

smokin.jpg

greenbono.jpg

very cool. :cool:

Does anyone know what the occasion was with Geldof? :shifty:

Last edited:
Babydoll said:

:shh: When u get older....its called a receiting hairline. Don't tell him though.

I wonder what he is dreaming up for the rest of the tour. His hair can't grow that much longer by November.

But dear Lord, he is smokin the suit and tie.

Thank god, the earrings are back. nibble, nibble, nibble:evil:

He's like an actually HOT, TALENTED version of Justin Timberlake! I mean that in a good way :reject:

It's like he read my mind and compromised - I didn't much care for the stubble, but it appears groomed; I wanted him to ditch the shades, but he's at least trying a new color; I thought he should stop trying after so many terrible suit combos, but this one looks sharp!

Love the earrings (always have), love the natural hair color.

:applaud:

BTW, is his shirt actually tucked in? And he matches?!?

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
He's like an actually HOT, TALENTED version of Justin Timberlake! I mean that in a good way :reject:

It's like he read my mind and compromised - I didn't much care for the stubble, but it appears groomed; I wanted him to ditch the shades, but he's at least trying a new color; I thought he should stop trying after so many terrible suit combos, but this one looks sharp!

Love the earrings (always have), love the natural hair color.

:applaud:

BTW, is his shirt actually tucked in? And he matches?!?

he's all together and its very appealing...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom