U2 on VH1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw this on Saturday night, after Legends, or was it Friday...anyways, the one I saw was definitely on VH1, it was great! Loved some of the video montages.
But which one are you guys talking about on MTV? So far I have not seen any MTV special about the Best of???

grrrrrr......

I was flipping the channels waiting for the premier of the Osbournes when what do I see but Edge and Larry chatting away. I caught only the last 10 minutes of it!!!

:grumpy:

I'm sure they'll replay it a gazillion times though.

It's funny how The Edge asks Larry to help him out with some of the titles of their hit songs from 1990-2000 and Larry says, "I Still Haven't Found..." :laugh: The Edge goes, "No, let's start over."

KhanadaRhodes said:
is this the same thing that was on mtv?

Yeah...that's the second thing MTV's shown lately that's actually cool (the first thing was the "Diary" episode).

Wow. :eek: :shocked:

Worry not for those who've missed this...VH1 is showing it a lot within the next few days.

Just keep an eye out for the show times.

And it is a half hour long show, bonosloveslave. :).

Angela

Yay!

Its a really great little show! I love it when Edge says something like "vocals, bass, drums....lots of noise, that's ME!" Good old Edge. :) And then Edge agreeing with Bono on the only way they could get Larry in a video and Larry goes "d--- right!" :laugh: At least thats how i think it went...ah well.

Re: Yay!

rockonedge said:
Its a really great little show! I love it when Edge says something like "vocals, bass, drums....lots of noise, that's ME!" Good old Edge. :) And then Edge agreeing with Bono on the only way they could get Larry in a video and Larry goes "d--- right!" :laugh: At least thats how i think it went...ah well.

I get a kick out of when Larry starts to mention "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"-uh, wrong era, Larry! Haha!

Angela

I saw it twice, once on MTV2 and then again on VH1, it was back to back.
I love that Larry was talking, he looked at ease, although the circling camera kept distracting him.:lol:

Ok....now I love Larry (don't get mad all of you Larry Lovas:shifty:) but his hair looked awful. I don't like the dark greasy combed back look.:shrug: It makes him look old!

AngelofLarrydom said:
but his hair looked awful. I don't like the dark greasy combed back look.:shrug: It makes him look old!

I know what you mean. It was worse during Pop, I think.

I just :heart: Zoo TV Larry...long hair and some stubble.

dizzy said:

:yes:
335%3B659523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D64%3B%3D473%3Dxroqdf%3E2323336%3A463%3B5ot1lsi

dizzy said:

I know what you mean. It was worse during Pop, I think.

ER....but it wasn't combed back and greasy during the Pop era!!!

Larry is always yummy, imho!

larrytit.jpg

lm8.jpg

larn11.jpg

wertsie said:

ER....but it wasn't combed back and greasy during the Pop era!!!

Larry is always yummy, imho!

Thinking about it, he did have combed back hair during some of the Pop era, but I agree, he's always looked gorgeous.

:scratch: Are you sure you girls were watching the same thing I was? I thought he looked great. :shrug:

attachment.php

Last edited:
I saw it on MTV a couple of nights ago. Since I didn't get a chance to tape it, I'll look for it to hopefully be on VH1 again.

And, yes I agree - Oh Larry . . . .:yes:

Back
Top Bottom