U2 on the catwalk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evieangelique

War Child
Hi everyone!

I've only two pictures here - one of Larry and one of Edge strutting their stuff - but I'm sure there are more out there of the boys on the catwalk. Share please? :D I'm pretty sure Adam did some modelling for a magazine at some point too, but I can't find the pictures at the moment.

Thanks in advance!

5oxukn

5oxut0

Oh man. Larry, on Edge's catwalk debut:

"I think Edge was brilliant on the catwalk tonight. I did it last year and I jumped off the stage. Now I'm banned. But as much as I love the boys here tonight, you can't beat the girls."

:shifty:

:p

That's... haven't seen/studied that picture in a while. :shifty:

I'm pretty sure you'll find a couple more pictures of Edge doin' his thang, dunno if there's any Adam. :hmm:

Souly said:
That's... haven't seen/studied that picture in a while. :shifty

Hee.

What was Larry doing, anyway? In that first picture, the shirt's all nicely buttoned, and in the second one it's....well. :combust: Did he rip it open or something?

evieangelique said:

Hee.

What was Larry doing, anyway? In that first picture, the shirt's all nicely buttoned, and in the second one it's....well. :combust: Did he rip it open or something?

I think he did. Ask Mandi, she might have the clip of it. She's the one I got it from :)

arw9797 said:
I have the video of Edge on my computer but I don't know how to post it here :huh:
I do too...maybe I can get YSI to work without help tonight...

Edit: :lol: Of course ARW and I post at the same time about the same thing...:wink:

Uploading a link right now. Give me 10-15 minutes. :)

Oh please! LMJ on the catwalk.. if someone has it we'd be grateful!!

Back
Top Bottom