U2 on the beach/water/boats anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ad525376.jpg

:D!!

JCOSTER said:

Looks like a tighty whitey~

hm, somehow I think it are boxers... CK anywayzs :wink: ghehe Bono, show us more underwear, we need to investigate! and for those rappers it is normal, so why not for you??

in some early pics Bono was wearing tighty whiteys (white briefs) but that could of changed he could be wearing boxer briefs or briefs(colored) now. No way to tell from that pic unless other pics turn up. With the thousands of pics that I have been posted here I have only seen the early pics of bono in the boxing gym in just his tighty whiteys and this pic that was posted. Mystery ensues...:hmm:

Babydoll said:
its also grey... in a recent quote he said he wears grey underwear.

çheck the picture again, those are also grey :wink: so he's not lying :giggle:

oh I just remembered, in the Nude interview with david fanning in 87, Bono wore blue boxer briefs...

Bono Mot said:

totally unrelated to water & sand here, but I think that short haircut looked good on Bono. maybe he should try it again. I thought Bono looked pretty good during the Pop era, but then again, he looked great with long hair during the JT era.............. can't decide.
Oh well, either hairdo would look great on him at the beach.

MsPurrl said:

I've been looking closely at this picture and can't help wondering what that blue and brown stuff is above the trees at the top right of the picture. Almost looks like a face inside the brown thing. :scratch:

Of all the things you could be staring at in that picture, you noticed THAT? :eyebrow::wink:

kafrun said:

Of all the things you could be staring at in that picture, you noticed THAT? :eyebrow::wink:

:lol: No, not really. I must confess that I had gone back to that picture for the third or fourth time, and for some reason I just noticed that stuff and though WTF?? But then I went back to the main subject. :wink:

MsPurrl said:

I've been looking closely at this picture and can't help wondering what that blue and brown stuff is above the trees at the top right of the picture. Almost looks like a face inside the brown thing. :scratch:

I think it's a blue cushion on a cane chair or two.

Back
Top Bottom