U2 on simpsons reairing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lise

Acrobat
In the stillness of the evening, when the sun has
I missed this the first time it came on but here in NY they are going to reair the episode of The Simpsons in which U2 appeared. It will be on Tue Channel 5 at 6:00 pm Eastern time.

Here is a link in which you could check your local tv listings. Just enter your zipcode and click on tue to see that day's airings and when you see the simpsons click on it to see if they will be giving the episode "Trash of the Titans". http://www.tvguide.entertainment.aol.com/listings/setup/Localize.asp

[This message has been edited by Lise (edited 02-18-2002).]

that episode already played in montreal some time last week i was told...why do i have to be 10 hours away from home?
frown.gif

i've never seen that episode!

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Yay, I can run home during lunch and set my VCR. But how do you know it's the U2 episode?

Oh never mind, you gave the title of the episode. That's how you know. Duh.

Originally posted by Lise:
They didn't show that part when U2 were at Moe's? Did they show that the first time it came out or was it even shown?
frown.gif

Are you sure you didn't just miss it? It was while everyone was singing the Garbage Man song. The song is a pretty big part of the episode and I can't imagine they would have cut it out. Did you see the end when they were riding in the limo? It was just before that.

awwwww u2 buttcracks! so cute!

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeee tell me they showed the closing credits, or did they cut that too? Sometimes when that episode is on, they show the credits, and other times it's been cut...

"Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection!"

My favorite line: Larry's nod of the head.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

Sorry. I just checked the tape and they did show that part with U2 singing at Moe's. I didn't remember that I had stepped out of the room for a second and It seems I missed it. They did show the closing credits with U2.
smile.gif

------------------
~*~Keep your head up cause today's gonna come...Midnight...she can't sleep she's afraid to dream...my spanish rose~*~

It's not on here
frown.gif

Those of you who get to watch, think of me when my favorite part comes on!

"And he tells you when your arse is showin..."
biggrin.gif

simpsons.jpg
hee hee, U2 butt-cracks!!!

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 02-19-2002).]

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
It's not on here
frown.gif

Those of you who get to watch, think of me when my favorite part comes on!

"And he tells you when your arse is showin..."
biggrin.gif

simpsons.jpg
hee hee, U2 butt-cracks!!!

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 02-19-2002).]

Bono has a cute butt crack!
smile.gif

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Back
Top Bottom