U2 on Rosie O'Donnell!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
(posted this in the main forum too)

OMG!!! I'm watching Rosie right now and these two bald guys who won this contest, were at the SuperBowl, and U2 was all over the place!!! These two guys got to cover all the festivities and got to 'interview' Bono after the show and said "how did you like performing at the Superbowl...and are you going to Disneyland?" And Bono sort of looks at the camera, grins and says softly (like he thinkin, WTF?) "I'm going to Disneyland."
biggrin.gif

Then they said that Bono dragged the two guys over to have a picture taken with ALI as well because she likes Rosie's show, holy crap!
eek.gif

I think I may have become a Rosie fan cos of all this!

Originally posted by Discoteque:

Then they said that Bono dragged the two guys over to have a picture taken with ALI as well because she likes Rosie's show, holy crap!
eek.gif

Bono is so wonderful.

<---is lovey dovey eyed thinking about how what an angel Bono is

------------------
"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Thank you so much for posting this......I have until 4p.m. to get my tape ready.
It was the show today, right?

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
NOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I missed this. Damnit. please tell me there were no full body shots of Larry in his Mesh shirt...because i will be mad as hell if i missed that...

Ahh!! Larry!!!

Disco, do you see him? If so, somebody on the west coast better be ready to tape that show and get us screen captures.

I saw that too!!!! Bono was sooo cute and cuddlesome.... One of the bald guys really loves Bono and said that interviewing him was the highlight of the Super bowl!!!!!! It would be the highlight of my life!!!!

------------------
Sleep
Sleep tonight
And may your dreams
Be realized
If the thunder cloud
Passes rain
So let it rain
Rain on him

I just saw it! I am giddy.
icon42.gif
It's the little things...
biggrin.gif
Thankyou!!!

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

I saw it too and taped it! These guys were from the Amazing Race named Kevin and Drew. Rosie liked them since they were from New York and very funny. So she let them go to the Super Bowl. For anyone who missed it this is what happened. Kevin is a huge U2 fan and they were at the Super Bowl conference and Kevin got up and told the guys he was from the Rosie O?Donnell show, Bono nods and this is what was said

Kevin: Guys I can?t tell you what a thrill it is to be here, I?m such a huge fan. I?m shaking right now. You guys are unbelievable.

Bono: We would shake if we were before the great Rosie O?Donnell too.

(laughter erupts)
Bono: she?s our kind of girl .

Drew said Kevin was shaking that he thought he was going to pee on him.

Then they showed a clip of the halftime show. Then they show footage of Bono right after performing,

Kevin: Can you tell us how it?s like to play the Super Bowl and will you be going to Disneyland.

Bono: I?m going to Disneyland.

Kevin: Say hi to Rosie.

Bono: (looking into the camera) This is our man here, he?s your bodyguard and sometimes a girl needs a bodyguard, you know what I?m saying. We?re both available.

Kevin and Drew hug and Kevin says,
I can?t even talk, that was unbelievable. That is your Super Bowl MVP right there. Bono is it!

Then Kevin and Drew come out and talk to Rosie. She asked them what was their highlight and she says was it Bono? Kevin said Bono was it. Rosie said he?s (Bono) a good guy.

It was great. Bono can be my bodyguard anytime!

Originally posted by Penny Lane:
I wish I had seen this!
frown.gif

Welcome Penny!!!! But don't be sad.....

Bono wants to give you a hug!!!!
A_01.jpg

------------------
Sleep
Sleep tonight
And may your dreams
Be realized
If the thunder cloud