U2 on Q

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OnTheEdge

Refugee
So U2's on the cover of Q again. Does anyone want to trade a copy of the magazine for some bootlegs? Or I could send you the money to cover it... I don't think I can get to a store that carries it.

BTW, I think that article is wonderful. Its nice to hear from Larry and Edge like that. As much as I looooove Bono, he has a tendency to....ahem....OVERWHELM interviews, a bit.

I thought it was just grrrreaaaaaaaaaat!

:hyper: :crazy:

OK now why do i have to be the last to know every thing?????U2 is on the cover of Q mag????? Man i need some form of updates with this whole U2 stuff man.........i'll try to get that mag..........:scratch:

EveClayton said:
OK now why do i have to be the last to know every thing?????U2 is on the cover of Q mag????? Man i need some form of updates with this whole U2 stuff man.........i'll try to get that mag..........:scratch:

atu2.com! join thier mailing list! Though to be fair, I heard it on u2-list first.

q_200211_ss.jpg

Hmm, I don't know if I like that cover. I read the article and it's really good, but 10 Years of Turmoil isn't exactly a positive picture to have hanging in my room. Has anybody seen the inside pictures?

madonna's child said:
Hmm, I don't know if I like that cover. I read the article and it's really good, but 10 Years of Turmoil isn't exactly a positive picture to have hanging in my room. Has anybody seen the inside pictures?

I'm not crazy over the "four evil motherf*ckers" part. I mean we know better but I don't know how that would look to the casual observer walking by the mag counter:ohmy: :eyebrow:

Summer~Rain said:

I'm not crazy over the "four evil motherf*ckers" part. I mean we know better but I don't know how that would look to the casual observer walking by the mag counter:ohmy: :eyebrow:

Heh.........they are most likely doing this----->:shocked:
Some little kid's like "Mom, what's an evil motherf*cker?"
:laugh:

I love it!!! EVIL MOTHERF*CKERS!!!!!BWHAAHAHHA!!
That's hiLARRYous!!!! :laugh::lol::lmao::laugh:

"Evil mother:censored: "----sounds faintly ZooTVish to me. Funny, that's the interview where Larry says "we realized we could only chop down so much of the Joshua Tree", or something to that effect. Great article, weird cover, to say the least.:yes: :yes:

edited 'cause I can't type dammit:laugh: :banghead: :lmao:

Last edited:
FallingStar said:

Erhm.....:drool: I :heart: the way Bono looks! :drool: :combust:

I'm not too happy with it he looks kind of pissed off. But I made this shot of him alone you might like.

bonomean.jpg

U2Kitten said:

I'm not too happy with it he looks kind of pissed off. But I made this shot of him alone you might like.

bonomean.jpg
He doesn't look pissed off. He looks damn sessy! :drool:

Thank you! :hug:

FallingStar said:

He doesn't look pissed off. He looks damn sessy! :drool:

Thank you! :hug:

You're welcome! :)

I tried to make it bigger but that's as big as it got without blurring. Maybe someone else will scan the cover and inside and post it for us!

I got mine today at Tower. I must say though the cover is very hot I was disappointed big time with the inside pics. Most are older very unremarkable pics we've seen before, and the few new ones were sepia toned and made the boys look, uh, rugged to put it nicely, and added about 10 years to them. When I bought it they had it in a plastic bag and if I'd have been able to see the inside first I'd have saved nine bucks:grumpy: I already read the story. I was hoping for hot pics posed from the same session as the cover, color and glossy. I suppose it's good to have for collecting purposes but if you're looking to drool don't waste your money.

Back
Top Bottom