U2 on MTV2 RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
U2 is on MTV2 RIGHT NOW! showcasing the Best of 90-00 and Edge and Larry are then ones talking about it and it looks like recent interview!!!

Befro this I saw

NUMB
MISS SARAJEVO
ONE

GOO TURN YOU TVS ON TO SEE IF THEY ARE ON THERE!!!!

The lowdown of whats going on here:

Edge and Larry talking about this collection of Best of (recent time)

with clips of Videos for this best of

Bono and Adam clips of them doing the pop interview view that bono has orange behind and adam has blue behind him!!!

k i saw them

K i only saw the ending of it where Edge was saying that they were trying to get Larry to get more in the videos and the only way he would do it was if he would be near water with a beautiful girl!!!!!! ohhhhhhh that's so cute!!!!!!!!:cool: ......ps i was watching mtv2 all damn morning and as soon as i click off it this has to show!!!!!!! why does this have to happen to me every bloody time!!!!!:rant: Where was Bono and Adam ??????? where they there at the beginning?????

I dunno know where Bono and Adam were in recent interview! but they showed Adam and Bono during Pop era on and on thro out the show!

YW U2Lynne!!!

U2Lynne said:
I just went to the website, and here are the other times it is showing (EST):

Sat 11/16 3:00 AM
Sun 11/17 7:00 AM
Sun 11/17 12:00 PM
Sat 11/23 7:00 PM

those are.. the stupidest times
I don't plan on being awake for ANY of them... I guess the best chance I have is 3am on saturday, I might still be up, and I don't want to wait until NEXT saturday
:mad:

I left my VCR programmed to catch this show today and it was definately worth it.

The hour before it started they played U2 videos and I got to see the Miss Sarajevo video that I had never seen.

The half hour is pretty cool with Larry and Edge. The funniest part for me was in the beginning when Edge is talking about the hits that were on the Best Of and he says "One" and then he asks Larry and Larry says "I still haven't found"? and Edge says "No" let start again.

Also in a clip at the end on the filming of Electrical Storm was interesting; its funny but now I think the line about the car alarm is:

"Car alarm won't let John back to sleep"

Anyway the show is definately worth trying to watch and tape.

ramblin rose said:

The funniest part for me was in the beginning when Edge is talking about the hits that were on the Best Of and he says "One" and then he asks Larry and Larry says "I still haven't found"? and Edge says "No" let start again.

:lmao: Absent minded Larry!

Back
Top Bottom