U2 on MTV2???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
My sister saw commercials today for some show on MTV2 with U2. I asked her if it was the MSG concert, she said it looked like something different.
Have any of you seen this commercial?
She doesn't help a lot with her description, "Lots of pictures of U2, they said U2 a lot"
HELP if you can!

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
My sister saw commercials today for some show on MTV2 with U2. I asked her if it was the MSG concert, she said it looked like something different.
Have any of you seen this commercial?
She doesn't help a lot with her description, "Lots of pictures of U2, they said U2 a lot"
HELP if you can!

My son came running into the room a few days ago and said the same thing but didn't get any of the details...HELP!!!!

All I know is that MTV2's original MSG show is not being called MSG anymore. I don't have the channel, so I haven't seen any commercials... But I think they must be advertising the U2 show that was originaly said to be from MSG.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

....what's a Bono?

All I know about it is on my TiVo guide it still says MSG concert...but it only has an hour....so who knows,I guess we'll just have to wait and see !!!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Lise:
don't know if it's an MSG concert but on the mTV2 website these are the days and times the U2 concert will be shown (eastern time)

Sat 2/2 7:30 PM
Again on Sat 2/2 12:30 AM
Sun 2/3 5:00 PM

Last I heard that is the MSG concert special.

Back
Top Bottom