U2 on Entertainment Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ruffian

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
There was a nice clip of the band on the show Entertainment tonight, including them singing ISHFWILF with Bruce...it's already aired on the east coast, but if you're in another time zone you can probably catch it. They came on in the first 5 or 10 minutes...

Depends on your market, here in Detroit (also EST) it has not aired. Will air at 7:30, so thanks for the heads up!!!

:D

Last edited:
oh great, glad to hear about CNN. I had no idea different markets aired at different times! :huh:

ruffian said:
There was a nice clip of the band on the show Entertainment tonight, including them singing ISHFWILF with Bruce...it's already aired on the east coast, but if you're in another time zone you can probably catch it. They came on in the first 5 or 10 minutes...

:banghead:

I started watching it but then I couldn't take it - they started off with an American Idol story with their "insider" Paula Abdul/Billy Joel in rehab again - I felt my brain cells dying and getting dumber by the second, so I had to turn to the Daily Show :shifty:

I know...it's such a shallow show but the boys look great!

So I started watching "Extra!" in hopes of more footage, and they start off with the Billy Joel alcohol rehab story - and in the background they are playing his song that starts off "a bottle of red, a bottle of white . . ." so wrong :no:

sorry to get off topic

Re: Re: U2 on Entertainment Tonight

kellyahern said:

:banghead:

I started watching it but then I couldn't take it - they started off with an American Idol story with their "insider" Paula Abdul/Billy Joel in rehab again - I felt my brain cells dying and getting dumber by the second, so I had to turn to the Daily Show :shifty:

did you learn if King Tut suffered a Blaw to his head? (sorry it was on the daily show and I found it very amusing):reject:

kellyahern said:
So I started watching "Extra!" in hopes of more footage, and they start off with the Billy Joel alcohol rehab story - and in the background they are playing his song that starts off "a bottle of red, a bottle of white . . ." so wrong :no:

sorry to get off topic

:lmao: Kelly, you're on a roll today...didn't think you could top the Zeta-Jones "look who she has to go home with" comment :lmao:

did they show it already on Extra? Only 10 min. left in the show so I am probably too late...

HEADS UP Ladies!!
MSNBC if you can get it. My brush with Bono, she said, you don't want to miss this, I didn't want to miss this"

It's 7:48 Central time
Should be coming up!! anytime.

Caught the end of an CNN segment with Anderson Cooper interviewing Bono/U2 for about 5 minutes. Couldn't get online in time to let everyone know..

Edited to say:
That lasted all of one minute or two where she said she ran into Bono at one point and told him her name is Allison Stewart, he took his glasses off, revealing blood shot eyes and said "Hey Baby, wanna run off to Vegas and get married?
True story she says..
Anderson Cooper piece was better

Oh well, back to my bill paying and other boring s***.
:wink:

Last edited:
i saw it in time, Kelly. thanks for letting me know...hope we see that one live soon :)

Oh bummer! I miss all the good stuff. I listened to 98.5(radio station around here) and they were talking about the RR HOF and they played a bit of Pride. Really good! I can't wait for Saturday! :D

eep said:
:help:

Anyone tape the Anderson Cooper thing tonight? ...I can't believe I missed it.

Yeah, what happened on the show? I thought they usually show repeats of his show, but I just checked and I suppose CNN doesn't. Crap.

Re: Re: Re: Re: U2 on Entertainment Tonight

kellyahern said:

A BLAW! :lmao:

that did crack me up :lol:

oh, "Extra!" did say they have something coming up about U2 in the rock hall

apparently it was a BLAW to his leg that killed him! but there was absolutely no indication of a BLAW to the back of the head!

U2Girl1978 said:
Oh bummer! I miss all the good stuff. I listened to 98.5(radio station around here) and they were talking about the RR HOF and they played a bit of Pride. Really good! I can't wait for Saturday! :D

oh darn, I didn't think of even turning on our local NYC rock stations today :scream:, overslept so badly had to change my plans etc. wasn't thinking all that straight. Feh!

I taped "Countdown" and it's nothing really interesting. There's no actual interview or anything with Bono or the others - just a few really short clips of the ceremony itself. She also made a weird comment about U2 being geezers... :eyebrow:

So, yeah, nothing worth taping on that one.

Did anyone tape the Anderson Cooper interview with Bono?

Like eep, I would really like to see it. :up:

Back
Top Bottom