u2 on 60 minutes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just watched it. The first time it was aired, I had to watch it on a 5" B/W TV. Tonight I got to watch on my new TV, so I am a happy Diane L. right now!

And how cute was Adam, sipping cappucino with Ed Bradley???

I can watch that one every time they reshow it... they all look so beautiful.... :drool:

...I've been doing that alot this week, dang...

Does anyone have a download of it?

It's really a nice little piece about them.

bonopurple60min.jpg

bonopurple60min2.jpg

bonopurple60min3.png

bonopurple60min4.jpg

bonopurple60min5.jpg

bonopurple60min6.png

Last edited:
They all looked great on the show, and sounded great too. And Larry about why he doesn't do drum solos.... "I'm not that good". Awwww Larry! You are too! :)

You would think after all these years he would have a bit of confidence in his abilitys poor bloke.
Sounds like a good interview wish someone had a download of it

Wow, Bono in this purple shirt, my favourite colour, he looks so great in this interview, esp. the South of France parts, also very funny. Strangely, I only have part of it from where it first aired, I have the Bono and France part, but not the part with the other U2 members. I have seen snippets from that some months ago. Were these two separate shows?

They are all on this same show, Bono in the purple shirt and also in a cowboy hat talking about Africa. All of them on the Vertigo jet. Adam and the cappucino machine, Larry and his drums, Edge demonstrating his guitar effects and another part with Edge where his eyes look as green as ever... does anyone have screen caps of those Edge green eyes from that segment? That would be lovely.

My dad called me and told me it was going to be on... I'm 45 and he's still lookin out for me and my Bono :cute: !

Not_Worthy_Edge said:
You would think after all these years he would have a bit of confidence in his abilitys poor bloke.
Sounds like a good interview wish someone had a download of it

I think it's called "humility."

Don't worry, I'm sure he's his self-confidence in his work is just fine. It's just much more his style.

:wink:

Here's some screen caps off my download of the show. I'll see about taking some more later.

Adam-1.jpg

Bono60min.jpg

60min057zc-1.jpg

60min387di.jpg

If fact, I was going to upload my 60 minute file onto YSI to share but for some reason my Internet connection is so slow at the moment that it would have taken 3 whole days to complete and the file size is only 71 MB!?!? :huh:

Oh No!! But thanks for the caps! If you ever get that thing going any faster, that'd be great! Thanks :)

^ Yeah, it's a pain and if no one else gets around to it I'll try again tomorrow. I forget who I got my download from, but I requested this show sometime ago on 'Music on the Internet' forum.

Here's a few more screen caps....

adam9oy.jpg

Bonoincar-1.jpg

Edge60mins.jpg

60min_09-1.jpg

uploading now... Ysi is spacing again... says it costs me few hours :scratch:
It'll work when I finish uploading something else!

So my memory is really getting bad, or it could have something to do with the fact that I'm on sick leave from work at the mo, and my pain killers are fuzzing my mind!! But those screen caps I posted aren't mine at all!! Here are mine that I just took....

Bono60mins2005.png

Bono260mins2005.png

Bono360mins2005.png

Bono460mins2005.png

Last edited:
2005.11.20 - U2 Interview on 60 Minutes will be upped in 20 mins :)
I swear I had another part of it.. but I can't find that :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom