u2 on 60 minutes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hehee me or my links :wink:

I missed this place aswell, and I'm gonna miss it even more when I am gone for three weeks to france!!!! (I'm leaving saturday :sad: )

Im away from 12th August but only for a week taking my children to the coast. Then again in November im going to Dublin for a week with some friends im hoping to drag them round the sights!!

Have fun in France

Thank you for links and photos. Just realized that this is exactly what I already have. This interview is :drool: . They are all so cool. Bono's purple shirt and his speaking voice ... just falling in love with that voice everytime I hear him talk. And all of them are funny and very cool. Great interview! And those Milan concert scenes ... I so would love for this DVD to be released!!!!

Galeongirl said:
U2 on Sixty minutes :)

http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C61A6A222C5AAE48

Thanks for the up, GG :hug: I thoroughly enjoyed it...(especially the B in that shirt...mmmmm:drool: )

They're all so fine looking..they put twentysomething blokes in the shade...:evil: I think that middle age-ness sits well on them all...and even though I be a Bono luster, I do declare that the Silver Fox is getting better the older he gets..:drool:

Galeongirl said:
hehee me or my links :wink:

I missed this place aswell, and I'm gonna miss it even more when I am gone for three weeks to france!!!! (I'm leaving saturday :sad: )

will you be on a misson to find Bono . :cool:

thanks for the vid GG . :wave:

ok now that I have this can someone please :help: me try to
figure out how to burn this to dvd ? do I need to convert the format or something ? :help: computer spaz !!!

U2TRINITY said:
thanks for the vid GG . :wave:

ok now that I have this can someone please :help: me try to
figure out how to burn this to dvd ? do I need to convert the format or something ? :help: computer spaz !!!

you need to convert it to a VOB file I think.... but I'm not an expert on this, I now have a dvd burner since sunday :lol: so I haven't tried it out yet!~

and yes, I will try to find Bono :)shifty: ) and maybe even record some tunes if I hear them!!!

YDW, it's not just the shirt..... Bonotoes :drool:

Bono with long hair :sad: I like his new 'do, but I still miss the long hair.

Thanks for uploading this. I watched it on Sunday and saw it when it originally aired, but I'm glad to have a copy of it for myself.

I missed the brief Dallas cameo the first time I saw it :wink:

Galeongirl said:
yea, I'm SURE there was an additional part to it... I had two, I'm sure.. but I can't find the other!! :sad:

GG, could the additional part be the special 60 Minutes show that aired just days before the Grammy Awards and a couple of weeks before the Oscars Awards? It had the band, George Clooney and some other folks who were nominated for those two awards. The special had some additional scenes from the Milan interviews.

Could be, :hmm: I only had an additional part with the boys tho... I can't remember from when it was... but it was same style interview... :scratch:

Galeongirl said:
yea, I'm SURE there was an additional part to it... I had two, I'm sure.. but I can't find the other!! :sad:

I have found the CBS outtakes, it's from the same interview, maybe that's what you are looking for?!

http://www.save file.com/files.php?fid=9923817

Galeongirl said:
Could be, :hmm: I only had an additional part with the boys tho... I can't remember from when it was... but it was same style interview... :scratch:

What a coincidence! I've just uploaded an interview on youtube and I think it's the one you're looking for:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kz1OfLzC3s
I've uploaded it yesterday for a friend so here's a link:
http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=05419DD66C657D70
It's probably the same as the one last unicorn posted. :)

:love: you gals rock!!

:huh: the SF one doesn't let me download....
oh well, gotta check when I'm back from holidays then!

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:
:love: you gals rock!!

:huh: the SF one doesn't let me download....
oh well, gotta check when I'm back from holidays then!

GG, I just tried it with this link I posted, works very fine for me.

GG: Your mission - should you choose to accept it (and I do believe you shall) - is to bring us evidence that Bono is breathing. Or somesuch nonsense.

Bonus points for finding Larry. In any condition.

Devlin said:
GG: Your mission - should you choose to accept it (and I do believe you shall) - is to bring us evidence that Bono is breathing. Or somesuch nonsense.

Bonus points for finding Larry. In any condition.

:scratch: what do you mean?????

and I don't want to find Larry... Babydoll will kill me :lol:

Galeongirl said:

yea the link works, but when I hit download, it gives me page cannot be found after some minutes :huh:

Is it still not working? Because I just downloaded it on my other computer and everything worked fine. I'm sorry you're having trouble with the download. :scratch:

I tried again, and it worked :D

SF's been bitchin' to me all day... might be because of that...

:huh: it's downloading 3,18 kbps.... ok why does SF hate me???????? :scream:

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

:lol: Find him in Eze and get me his autograph.... and tell him to sign it for me... and.... *runs from Gg's rolling pin*

Galeongirl said:

Sorry about that: it's random Charlie's Angel (or is that Mission Impossible? I forgit) humor.

C'mon, do if for Babydoll and I!:sexywink:

:love: This is exactly what I meant!!!!!

after a million hours, it downloaded... said file extension unknown or so... I added and it works :drool:

thanks to both last Unicorn and Bibien for getting this for me :love:

Are the 2 files posted exactly the same? The sf one is taking a looong time to load so I just wondered... it's 24 mb and the ysi one is like 19 mb. (also the ysi one has some sort of distortion and the it throws the sound off... should I redownload it or is that just how it is?) Thanks so much to both Bibien & Last Unicorn... I had never seen the outtakes! Awesome hearing their descriptions of each other! :happy:

I don't know if they are the same. My video is 5:23 min and it's not distorted in any way. I had problems with SF this morning as well, took my ages to download something else, but I haven't tried it since then. I like the outtakes very much, could have been longer. And I wonder why they did not include them in the interview. I think it's very sweet how they talk about each other.

Ok I just watched your sf unicorn, it looks great, and it is the same as bibien's which has the distortion. Could have just been my download tho... not sure. Thanks again to you both! :D It's a great piece!!!!

Back
Top Bottom