U2 On 60 Minutes...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
So it's not so much that Larry is in pain when he drums, it's just that he's concentrating :lol: :up:.

yikes....i actually thought he said it was *both* concentration and excruciating pain....

either way, i'm even more surprised by the news of all of his smiling at recent (fl?) concert(s).

:love:

kellyahern said:
So it's not so much that Larry is in pain when he drums, it's just that he's concentrating :lol: :up:.

Hopefully this will now end the pain rumours. :wink:

Everyday I love Bono more.:love:

cool interview- my favorite part was when edge and adam were talking on the plane, and edge was like "we're really into the simple life... now where's my champagne??" :wink:

I liked Edge's shirt.:drool:

:laugh: at Bono insulting the Beatles. It's the truth, though, and I love how he has the balls to come out and say it.:wink:

The quality is mediocre as usual.

60min_01.jpg

60min_02.jpg

60min_03.jpg

60min_04.jpg

60min_05.jpg

60min_06.jpg

60min_07.jpg

60min_08.jpg

60min_09.jpg

60min_10.jpg

U2Girl1978 said:

What did he say?

He was talking about how much U2 could do and how he's interested in seeing what a band can become when they don't fizzle out. I can't quote exactly, but it was something like he wondered what the Beatles could have done if they didn't get "up all their own arses" and let their money and fame and personal problems tear them apart.

an_cat said:
I liked Edge's shirt.:drool:

:laugh: at Bono insulting the Beatles. It's the truth, though, and I love how he has the balls to come out and say it.:wink:

no kidding!

I loved it when Bono was just walking around with Ed Bradley, like no big deal, and people are just lining up and trying to see him, shake his hand, etc.. and then he says "oh the french are snobs, they won't pay attention to us!" and there they were, just like all the rest of us, waving, etc..., they seemed to forget to be snobbish when he was around. haha! :wink:

My only complaint: TOOOOO SHOOOORTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't they have at least done away with Andy Rooney :madspit: for once!!! and just given us a few more minutes with them?

Back
Top Bottom