U2 negativity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whats your opinion on Jicks posts in PLeba

• Let him post, its a forum and he should be free to post what he likes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • He can post, but only if it starts with either a shirtless pic of any member or the words "Aren't U2

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Get him the hell out of here - back to EYKIW with you!

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Who cares, just ignore it

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digsy

New Yorker
so we've all noticed Jicks sudden emergence in PLEBA and while I'm all for free speech, i think a lot of this should be in EYKIW (the only reason i can think for leaving there is a lack of reaction) and a lot of it is very very negative and unneccesarily so.

PLEBA is reknowned for being a place where we all come to pretty much WORSHIP the members of U2 be it for their looks, talents, hearts, families or dress sense.... WHATEVER! the point is its a favourable place filled with a lot of heart and love for the band and ever since jick arrived in here all he's posted is opinions of rifts, snubbing, band splits etc etc etc.
I dont think its not the place for it and i would like to see it stopped.

i dont know whether the mods will take any notice of this poll or even allow it but i think it would be interesting to see a vote.

And as a disclaimer - Jick, this is in no way a reflection on opinions of you as a person, none of us know you so we cant make that judgement. I just think you opinions are misdirected and would be better suited in another forum.

ps: mods i dont know if i'm breaking any rules here, i'm just chancing it here. if its wrong or against rules or offensive or you just dont like it, trash it. doesnt bother me
thanks

Last edited:
This is exactly what he wants, all the attention possible. His Clayton avatar shows that he doesn't take this stuff serious and is just being annoying to cause disturbance. Why? I don't even care anymore. It's quite sad and pathetic really. Fake Edge was right. :|

digsy.. I know you mean well, but its not really right to single people out.

I had a chat with jick and he has agreed not to post in this forum anymore, so I'm going to close this thread. (looks like who cares, ignore it was winning anyway, which is probably the best advice I can give on this matter.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom