U2 Naked Interview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and a funny tidbit I just read that sort of goes along with this whole theme...

San Diego, CA
April 14, 1987

"(Outside the hotel) The fans serenade the band with U2 songs from across the street. Edge appears on the balcony, chats with the fans, then gets a flashlight to introduce Adam and Larry, illuminating their faces. Larry gives a one-man show, taking off his shirt, flexing his muscles, then dropping his pants to flash his bare bottom to the crowd below."

oliveu2cm said:

San Diego, CA
April 14, 1987

Larry gives a one-man show, taking off his shirt, flexing his muscles, then dropping his pants to flash his bare bottom to the crowd below."

WTF??? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Is this for real? Was Larry drunk? Are there any pictures, recordings, anything???:drool: :drool: :drool:

I just read about it in the concert documentary book!!!

no pics!! :angry:

but can you believe....... Larry... dropping trouj.. :shocked: :drool:

OK, now that I have partially recovered, I realize that some of my previous questions, specifically "are there any pictures' recordings???" are quite stupid, because, knowing PLEBA girls as I know them, if there were, they would have been all over the place...

*I'm editing because I'm totally confused*

This interview is from the JT era? Am I wrong, or does Bono mention Passengers on the first part???

I havent heard the whole thing, and it's a good thing it going to be up on your site for a month because it will probaby take me as long to hear it with my f*****g slow computer :mad:

Last edited:
Holy sweet mother of jesus.... :ohmy:

larry mooning the crowd....what i wouldn't give to see that?

too bad there probably will never be a repeat peformance :sad:

oops the very first file there (part1) is from a wrong interview.. fixing it promptly, sorry bout that guys ;)

o man it's taken me since June 19 to get 75 percent of this concert I'm downloading (I'm up to like 320 megs..)
I'll get to it as SOON as I'm done!
*kicks dial-up*
that's the one thing I love about the dorms, the internet connection is SO Much faster than at home

Whoa! Larry mooned the fans?!?!?! I wish I could've been there!

And thanks for the interview, olive- I'm downloading it now. Hopefully it won't take forever. Damn my 56k modem! :mad:

YAY Carrie! I've been looking for this for so long. (Well, not "looking for" as much as "waiting to get it from this really annoying guy who said he'd burn it for me but then didn't, and now won't answer e-mails." But, really, same thing.) Off to download!

Sweet! Hope you guys all enjoy this, despite all the kickable modems out there! it's such a loose, funny interview with tons of :silent: moments!

xo Olive

ARGH! Fookin dial up! If I was at school....

Anywho...I'll be downloading this for the rest of my life! But I can't wait to listen!

Question: When you say naked...do you mean that the interview is about being naked or that they were nekkid when they did the interview? :huh:

hippyactress said:
ARGH! Fookin dial up! If I was at school....

Anywho...I'll be downloading this for the rest of my life! But I can't wait to listen!

Question: When you say naked...do you mean that the interview is about being naked or that they were nekkid when they did the interview? :huh:

they stripped during the show. they talk a lot about edge's bum. among other things.. :eeklaugh: they sort of give a commentary like "oh oh now he's(any of them) completely naked, this may be the worst thing ever.."

:laugh:

oliveu2cm said:

San Diego, CA
April 14, 1987

"(Outside the hotel) The fans serenade the band with U2 songs from across the street. Edge appears on the balcony, chats with the fans, then gets a flashlight to introduce Adam and Larry, illuminating their faces. Larry gives a one-man show, taking off his shirt, flexing his muscles, then dropping his pants to flash his bare bottom to the crowd below."

wait, wait....WAITAMINUTE!....did this ACTUALLY happen (!?!?) .... dammit, i wanna know!:scream: ANYONE????
noway, thats SO un-Larry like:huh:

:confused:

......but, DAMN! if it did!!!!!!
:shocked:

:drool:

Last edited:
U2002revolution! said:

wait, wait....WAITAMINUTE!....did this ACTUALLY happen (!?!?) .... dammit, i wanna know!:scream: ANYONE????
noway, thats SO un-Larry like:huh:

......but, DAMN! if it did!!!!!!
:shocked:

:drool: [/B]

I transcribed that from the U2 Live: A Concert Documentary book, and as far as I know everything in there is the truth, I don't see why he'd lie.

oliveu2cm said:

San Diego, CA
April 14, 1987

*bump*

Holy Beejesus! i would have given up one of my boobs to have seen that....:D

hey,

a lot of people have PMed me about this interview and how long I'll have it up. I usually keep the music stuff up there for about a month. The only prob is that Take Me Higher is busting at its seams with those large files up there sooo I would like to take the stuff down sooner rather than later since i can't upload anything new at all. So hopefully the dialups and all the other crappy computer problems clear up soon. I don't see it coming down before August 1st though.

~Olive

if worse comes to worse and u want me to just burn u a copy PM and we'll set something up. :)

I CAN'T BELIEVE Larry did that!

Originally posted by larrysgirl

i would have given up one of my boobs to have seen that....:D

Well, if I had seen THAT :drool: :drool: :drool:, I certainly wouldn't be alive to tell about it, but I would have died with the biggest smile on my face

:D

oliveu2cm said:

if worse comes to worse and u want me to just burn u a copy PM and we'll set something up. :)

I have the whole thing downloaded if you are having trouble you can PM me and I can either burn a copy also or email it.

It is a great interview :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom