U2 Lookalikes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is a videoclip of Queen, A Kind Of Magic, in which Roger Taylor (the drummer) looks exactly like TUF Larry!

vlcsnap-116978.png
uflarryleathershadescool.jpg

Last edited:
^ :ohmy:

I presented these findings to the BRI some time ago, but I found proof that Edge really is an alien!

smirk.jpg

lennier9.jpg

... and apparently a bus driver, and a Canadian, among many other things... :giggle: He gets around! :wink:

u2trinity said:

You are not allowed to put ...I can't even type it .....R.W. and Bono in the same sentence , in pleba !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eyebrow: :madspit: :mad:

Hey man, don't shoot the messenger :wink: I did this for two reasons:

1. This thread was started in EYKIW, not PLEBA...

2. To hopefully avoid the dreaded RW/Bono Photoshop pictures that are out there somewhere :tsk:

gman said:

We not talking mirror images here. It could just be a certain picture of someone at a certain angle. I was just asking for something that u can draw a similarity with. A feature that reminds you of them, I can agree wi most so far. Bono and robin williams do have certain facial structures that are similar. think its eyes and nose.
A word of caution for ya msdw59........it can get worse than that in here so best learn to roll wi the punches and dont take offence at some things sed.
At end of the day, we all are here coz we like u2, just some of us can be less up tight about it.
And welcome to the site from Sunny Scotland....well..........Scotland

Well guys the only look alike that has remotely looked like any of the band members was the cat.

My opinion. You guys continue on............

Back
Top Bottom