U2 Kitten:Empty your mailbox!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Billie Midol

Refugee
LOL! I can't send a PM to you!!!:D

I don't know where to put this thread . I just figured I would put it where there are the most Bono pictures nearby.
:shrug:

Here's a picture of Bono to help get U2 Kitten's attention! Undoubtedly,it was probaly originally posted by her as well!:bono:

33%3A39%3B6%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A3%3A38%3A72ot1lsi

This is weird, my box said it was only 47% full but I haven't gotten responses from any of my PMs and wondered if they went through or if anyone could respond :huh: I got one from a mod, maybe they can get through somehow. This is weird, I'll have to ask a mod about it. Thanks for telling me.

I have that hat pic of Bono already huge, and I'll post it. I have to find them, if I don't get it tonight I'll be sure to do it tommorrow. Sorry about the trouble!

bonojt81.jpg

bonosting.jpg

I already had these, I'll get photoshop up and do the rest in the morning when the computer is faster! :wave:

Note: if you put them in snapfish they will only shrink them back down :grumpy: Boomspeed and photobucket do not shrink. If you are saving one from my fotki page, they will be shrunk too but if you click on 'get original uploaded photo' under the preview it should show you the bigger one, if it was big to begin with. You can save it that way but it won't post that way, only the smaller version.

The 47% full only counts towards your INBOX. If you have messages in your SENT folder those will not count towards the percentage...

U2Kitten said:
Sorry about the trouble!

You're never any trouble , U2Kitten!! :up:We just wanted to make sure you could get your messages!! :wink:

You and your wonderful Bono pictures are a big part of the fun we have in PLEBA!! Thanks again for all the great pics you've posted,they really cheer me up !!:D :hug:

Mine was full at 8% last night. :lol: Delete some of the Sent ones and it gets better. Unless you're a compulsive saver like I am. :wink:

U2Kitten said:
bonojt81.jpg

bonosting.jpg

I already had these, I'll get photoshop up and do the rest in the morning when the computer is faster! :wave:

Note: if you put them in snapfish they will only shrink them back down :grumpy: Boomspeed and photobucket do not shrink. If you are saving one from my fotki page, they will be shrunk too but if you click on 'get original uploaded photo' under the preview it should show you the bigger one, if it was big to begin with. You can save it that way but it won't post that way, only the smaller version.

Thank you. I was wondering why my pictures look so much smaller on here!!:D

arw9797 said:
I don't get the whole percentage thing because mine is "full" when it gets close to 50%.

:confused:

Like I just said.. lol.. the percentage only counts towards your inbox.. if you have an equal amount in your sent folder it will fill up your box basically without you knowing... so in other words, you need to also delete sent messages as well.

Billie Midol said:
You're never any trouble , U2Kitten!! :up:We just wanted to make sure you could get your messages!! :wink:

You and your wonderful Bono pictures are a big part of the fun we have in PLEBA!! Thanks again for all the great pics you've posted,they really cheer me up !!:D :hug:

:yes:. Ditto everything she said.

I'll need to get in and delete the sent messages thing, too, so that I don't encounter this problem again.

Angela

Thanks, I'll go do it now! :hug: :wave:

Schmeg yes I am a compulsive saver, of everything!

I'm going to attach them for now

Here's the fly

Attachments

• 1fly.jpg
    1fly.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 27
The Desire chest pic was already too blurry to enlarge :sad:

Here's the WGRYWH

Attachments

• horses2.jpg
    horses2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 25