U2 Interview link from the UK Times....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi all,

A friend of mine looked through the paper in a shop here in the U.S., but there was no magazine. Do they not make it across the pond???

Thanks,
Anne

I was worried about that, it seems I remember from 2001, that the papers here did not have the insert. :( :( :(

While on the subject of 'Mr. Rattler', some of you may also recall this story: Bono was a participant in a cutting-edge film by his pal Dave Stewart (of the Eurythmics), who has been very keen on the development of digital film as an art form. In this film, which was actually shown at the National Film Theatre of London, Bono drops his pants to reveal his manly unit. He then performs a 'Puppetry of the Penis" bit, as the digital camera moves ever closer. The film ends with a shot of a digitally-created spider emerging from the eye of Bono's penis.

Bono sure is an odd little man but.....

What possessed Him? He's brave, gutsy, artistic, eccentric, and apparently rather pleased with his unit. Don't you remember the story from the Dunphy book: As the old ladies said--"Jaysus, would you look at the size of it!!"

like they say big things come in small packages. (no pun intended)

biff said:
While on the subject of 'Mr. Rattler', some of you may also recall this story: Bono was a participant in a cutting-edge film by his pal Dave Stewart (of the Eurythmics), who has been very keen on the development of digital film as an art form. In this film, which was actually shown at the National Film Theatre of London, Bono drops his pants to reveal his manly unit. He then performs a 'Puppetry of the Penis" bit, as the digital camera moves ever closer. The film ends with a shot of a digitally-created spider emerging from the eye of Bono's penis.
Trust me, this actually happened, and was actually recorded on film!

are you fucking kidding me? that's so insanely bizarre and random...

...and recorded on FILM?!!? Where the hell do you GET this!?!? then again I might DIE, but, y'know, I'd die...um...happy :macdevil:

I'm going to leave now before I say or do something bad. as for that pic though, the one of him lying down :drool: that's my desktop now. And... hot damn what a lucky reporter. No shades, just towel and rosary?!!? I would have fainted. In fact I'm just about to faint at the thought.

Me -----> :faint:

Back
Top Bottom