U2 Interview link from the UK Times....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The phallus -- which is better known to its owner and close friends as "Mr. Rattler"

:ohmy:

for a children's charity?! i suppose he knew there are a lot of stressed out mums out there would pay good money for a self portrait of bono's....um... rattler....?

:lmao:

I would love the chance to interview U2! It would be an amazing experience to be able to connect with them like that. Each one of them seems to be more normal than you would think a group of rock stars to be. I believe they are genuinely grateful to have the job that they have. I have a great amount of respect for every member.

This lady who did the interview is so lucky to have been able to interview U2 more than once. Not only that but come on, Bono sang in her ear, she has seen him in a towel, and shes had deep conversations with each member. I also can't believe that this lady turned down the chance to be carried by Bono. That is just disgusting!

dandy said:

:ohmy:

for a children's charity?! i suppose he knew there are a lot of stressed out mums out there would pay good money for a self portrait of bono's....um... rattler....?

:lmao:

Hell, I would have paid good money for......
a Bono "self-portrait"

:angel:

Thanks for the link neutral.
Bono is one weird person. I bet he thought it would be hilarious to draw that. Well, I guess he knows what sells. I do have a question....where do you hang a drawing of Bono's rattler, and when company comes over do you say, "hey look at my new piece of art, its Bono's rattler". I guess it could be a great conversation piece.

I'm going to print it out and frame it.

It is lovely.

And boy, do I have penis envy.

clementine_rose said:
[B
This lady who did the interview is so lucky to have been able to interview U2 more than once. Not only that but come on, Bono sang in her ear, she has seen him in a towel, and shes had deep conversations with each member. I also can't believe that this lady turned down the chance to be carried by Bono. That is just disgusting! [/B]

No kidding. She must seriously have a mental defect.

What would you do if Bono sang in your ear...can you imagine feeling his moist breath on your skin?

I'm feelin like jelly all over at the thought.

Did we ever stop to think that she is not a U2 fan, nor a die-hard Bono fan, and having seen him in a towel and having him sing in her ear is NOT sexy to her?
Let's face it, Bono cannot seduce this woman. She simply isn't interested.

What would you do if Bono sang in your ear...can you imagine feeling his moist breath on your skin?

stars, I almost died at the thought of that! :drool: :drool: :drool:

My lord.....I would just melt if he were to sing to me. I read somewhere that he sang 'Happy Birthday' in some lucky fans ear, hugged her, and then kissed her. What the man won't do for a lady. It is a good thing I am not that lady interviewer, if he were to ask to carry me, I'd tackle him!

Mmm...warm, moist Bono breath on my ear as he gently but firmly pushes the hair off my neck as his draws me closer into himself....

I should write some fan fiction perhaps....I've got this great mental picture....guuuh :faint

While on the subject of 'Mr. Rattler', some of you may also recall this story: Bono was a participant in a cutting-edge film by his pal Dave Stewart (of the Eurythmics), who has been very keen on the development of digital film as an art form. In this film, which was actually shown at the National Film Theatre of London, Bono drops his pants to reveal his manly unit. He then performs a 'Puppetry of the Penis" bit, as the digital camera moves ever closer. The film ends with a shot of a digitally-created spider emerging from the eye of Bono's penis.
Trust me, this actually happened, and was actually recorded on film!

I don't know how to link to this, but you can find a version of this story at U2log, in the archives for September 23, 2002.

biff said:
While on the subject of 'Mr. Rattler', some of you may also recall this story: Bono was a participant in a cutting-edge film by his pal Dave Stewart (of the Eurythmics), who has been very keen on the development of digital film as an art form. In this film, which was actually shown at the National Film Theatre of London, Bono drops his pants to reveal his manly unit. He then performs a 'Puppetry of the Penis" bit, as the digital camera moves ever closer. The film ends with a shot of a digitally-created spider emerging from the eye of Bono's penis.
Trust me, this actually happened, and was actually recorded on film!

Where does one get this? :ohmy:

:wink:

Seriously where does one get this video? Or at least pictures? And what possessed Bono to do that?

Incredible.

It's not available to us mere mortals, but I would have killed to have been amongst those people at the gallery who actually got to see this.
What possessed him? He's brave, gutsy, artistic, eccentric, and apparently rather pleased with his unit. Don't you remember the story from the Dunphy book: As the old ladies said--"Jaysus, would you look at the size of it!!"

Can this newspaper be bought here in the States and if so will it have the special section on U2?

I am DESPERATE to get a copy of this. PLEASE save me from going to EBAY to feed my addiction.

I will pay for the newspaper and postage!

I know the Time can be bought in America - I bought it from Border alot when I was out there in the summer. If you go today, they'll probably still have some :)

As I said before, my bookstore gets a bunch of Sunday Times every Weds.

If anyone needs one, just let me know and I can mail it to you.

But I got to know by Weds morning.

My email is iris_lotus_blossom@hotmail.com :wink:

Most Borders stopped carrying out-of-town newspapers back around 2001...only a handful of their stores in the U.S. have them now. Their distributor for these papers went out of business at that time, and it wasn't very profitable for them to keep carrying them. A few stores, where these papers DID sell, were going to find another distributor. (I worked at Borders at the time, and was disappointed by this decision.)

Jamila, it's very kind of you to make this offer to us!

kellyahern said:

I don't know if this is good enough for a desktop, but it is minus the dog :lmao:

f790bb97.jpg

Thank you for this.:bow:

This thread certainly took a... interesting... turn!

I'm :ohmy: and :lmao: at the same time...

Back
Top Bottom