U2 Interview: Jonathon Ross

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miroslava

ONE love, blood, life
Just something to hold you over until you get the video... .more in a little while. Quality is not great, but source is not HQ...

JR01.jpg

JR02.jpg

JR03.jpg

Last edited:
Verrrry, verry cute Stars :cute:

JR10.jpg

And also very cute, the boys horsing around...

JR11.jpg

JR12.jpg

JR13.jpg

I knew you would be all over those two caps :wink: He does know exactly what he needs to do to us....

Rock.Star.

:drool: :drool:

JR16.jpg

that was premeditated COS - He definitely has been clued in (girls like it when you tear off your clothes:)). I fear for the many, many shirts that will die next year during the tour:wink:
That interview rocked
edited to say the whole show was amazing

Last edited:
WARNING EXTREME COS ACTION AHEAD

YOU

HAVE

BEEN

WARNED

JR17.jpg

JR17A.jpg

JR18.jpg

JR19.jpg

Last edited:
OMG....I feel like I've just been injected with a quart of adrenaline. :combust:

Oh my dear Bono...you're killing me with every rip and tear.

I agree Nurse Chrissi...that was definetly premeditated COS. He has been tipped off! I think that is the final stage of COS--where you become fully aware of it's effects on others and you disregard whatever mayhem may occur as a result of your behaviors! Many shirts will meet thier untimely deaths at his hands this tour. My only hope is that I may be able to liberate a shred to give it a proper resting place.

(wondering how I can even type a coherent sentence...my mind has lost all grasp of language and communicative abilities after seeing that carnage)

Umm, you know, I'm sure theres boys in everyones home town that would gladly rip their shirts off if they were asked.

I understand being a fan of a band and its members and drooling over them but, umm, perhaps some thoughts, the really intense thoughts, are best left inside peoples imaginations. :huh:

I quite like looking at the pictures in here myself but some of the comments of late have escalated into, umm, I don't know what you would call it really - inappropriate? :huh:

/rant

carry on, don't mind me :sigh:

beli said:
Umm, you know, I'm sure theres boys in everyones home town that would gladly rip their shirts off if they were asked.

I understand being a fan of a band and its members and drooling over them but, umm, perhaps some thoughts, the really intense thoughts, are best left inside peoples imaginations. :huh:

I quite like looking at the pictures in here myself but some of the comments of late have escalated into, umm, I don't know what you would call it really - inappropriate? :huh:

/rant

carry on, don't mind me :sigh:

:applaud: :up:

While I agree that some things are better kept to yourself, this has been a pretty clean thread no?

:reject:

Miroslava said:
While I agree that some things are better kept to yourself, this has been a pretty clean thread no?

:reject:

Its not the clean versus smutty issue. Its more to do with a completely- over- the- top- reaction that may well be exciting to the person having those thoughts but could possibly be nausiating to others eg me.

Its fine, and healthy, to have these thoughts but these thoughts are really things that should either be kept inside or discussed with Your Own Close Personal Best Friend.

/Thought Police ranting

beli said:

Its not the clean versus smutty issue. Its more to do with a completely- over- the- top- reaction that may well be exciting to the person having those thoughts but could possibly be nausiating to others eg me.

Its fine, and healthy, to have these thoughts but these thoughts are really things that should either be kept inside or discussed with Your Own Close Personal Best Friend.

/Thought Police ranting

It's the issue of TMI vs. Oh, Bono looks good.

Some things I don't want to know. :crack:

Its not offensive its nausiating. It's really quite unbearable to read. I can't add the people saying these things to my ignore list as they are sometimes the people posting the photos that I'm here to view.

I actually stayed away for awhile but I miss not seeing the new piccies.

Theres has to be a way that we can all see the photos without the "disruptions".

I totally agree with you Beli. It seems like just about every thread in pleba lately somehow turns into a "Bono is hot" thread. It's gotten old really fast and I suspect it's only going to get worse with all of the new pictures and news for the upcoming tour. Even a thread dedicated to one of the other band members (there are 3 other guys in the band people!) gets turned into a thread all about Bono and how hot people think he is. Personally Bono is my favorite singer in the world but it ends with that. I don't appreciate opening up a thread where I think I'm going to find new pictures or news and then having to weed through all of the comments about Bono's looks....

If you're here to see the pictures then why not just look at them and not read the postings?

It IS possible to look at the pictures without reading what the posters have written, is it not?

Just my two cents, not arguing, just suggesting :wink:

I often just surf the newly posted pictures because I don't have time to read all that is written.

ultrraviolette said:
If you're here to see the pictures then why not just look at them and not read the postings?

It IS possible to look at the pictures without reading what the posters have written, is it not?

Just my two cents, not arguing, just suggesting :wink:

To a certain degree yes. But I still need to read to find out the photos are from the opening of Guggis art show or whatever.

beli said:

To a certain degree yes. But I still need to read to find out the photos are from the opening of Guggis art show or whatever.

I understand that, but that's always posted in the thread title or the original post, the first post, not 20 posts into the the thread. :wink:

arw9797 said:
I totally agree with you Beli. It seems like just about every thread in pleba lately somehow turns into a "Bono is hot" thread. It's gotten old really fast and I suspect it's only going to get worse with all of the new pictures and news for the upcoming tour. Even a thread dedicated to one of the other band members (there are 3 other guys in the band people!) gets turned into a thread all about Bono and how hot people think he is. Personally Bono is my favorite singer in the world but it ends with that. I don't appreciate opening up a thread where I think I'm going to find new pictures or news and then having to weed through all of the comments about Bono's looks....

:up:

Back
Top Bottom